When you're as fair as I am, a little blush can go a long way to looking like I'm awake and... healthy. Especially with a newborn! Today for Top 10 Tuesday we're sharing our favorite spring blushes, though obviously they work all year long. I like to use blushes that give me a pretty flush, especially cream blushes.
1. Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Beauty's Touch (my review here, get it from Drugstore.com): This is a very versatile powder. With a small brush it can give a more pigmented look, or a bigger brush and just brush it around my face. It won't show up that way, but it does make my face look more alive and people don't ask me if I feel ok (the struggle is real my friends).
2. Maskcara Cream Blush in Pink Grapefruit (from Maskcara Cosmetics): I've only had it for a few days, and I haven't even uploaded the pics yet from my camera, but the newly reformulated Maskcara blush is just as amazing as the original. You can read my Maskcara IIID Foundation review if you're thinking about ordering!
3. Stila Convertible Color in Lillium (from Stila or Sephora): I really love Stila Convertible Color. I only use it on my cheeks, but the color is nicely pigmented and easy to blend. I usually layer it under and then over some translucent powder to make it last all day.
4. Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush (my Sweethearts Blush review, get it from Too Faced or Sephora): Just enough shimmer to be super pretty! I love that there are a few colors in one little heart, so when you blend them together the result is much prettier and glowy.
5. NARS Multiple in Orgasm (from NARS or Nordstrom): It's a classic for a reason. The perfect pinky-peach. I think the effect from the Multiple is better than the powder blush.
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface (get it at Tarte or Sephora): A bit more of a pinky-nude than the other choices, and this one is matte. It's very natural and subtle, the color lasts all day.
7. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Plum (from Drugstore.com and ULTA): This is one of my go-to cream blushes. The Bouncy Blushes tend to be one of those love them or hate them things, and I love them! I apply only with a small blush brush, with my fingers I have a hard time blending it out.
8. e.l.f. Studio HD Blush in Headliner (from ELF): One of my best products from ELF, this is a very pretty blush that is easy to blend and is a great dupe for a much more expensive MUFE blush.
9. Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Native (my Naked Flushed Blush review, get it from Sephora or Urban Decay): I don't use the bronzer in this blush (it is too dark and too orange for my skin tone), but I do really like this pretty pink. I add in a little of the shimmer when I apply the blush, then apply the highlighter to my inner eye, brow bone and cheekbone.
10. It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette (via It Cosmetics or ULTA): I'm reaching for this palette all. the. time. It is so amazing! Again, I'm not using the bronzer in this one (also too dark for me, just like that UD), but the peach blush is very pretty and I like the light shimmer/bronzer in the illuminator. I usually add the two together as a blush and then use the illuminator all over. I get compliments on my blush when I use this from my friends.
What are you go-to blush products?
Product Sent for Review I Bought It Myself Affiliate Links