1. Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Aging Glycolic Peel Kit (Boots Gentle Glycolic Peel Review)
This is a bit more intense than the other peels shown here, but it is still gentle enough for my sensitive rosacea skin! After just one use, 86% of women found their skin felt smoother.
2. StriVectinLABS Weekly Glycolic Peel
This is a 2 step process, and it includes glycolic acid to exfoliate your skin and StriVectin's NIA114, their proprietary Niacinamide derivative. It's gentle enough to use 1-2x/week.
3. Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel
It says it is a peel, but really it feels more like a hydrating mask that just happens to leave you with super smooth skin. It also has Vitamin C to help fight aging!
4. Freeze 24-7 'Skin Smoothie' Retexturizing Glycolic Pads
Very easy to use, just wipe on. I can use them about once a week without any irritation.
5. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
This is a strange green goo, that feels a little like a scrub without enough grit. I like to use it in the shower, you just need to apply a light layer, wait about 30-60 seconds, then rinse off! It is gentle enough to use a few times a week.
6. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
These are super easy to use! Just wipe over your skin at night, and your skin is gently exfoliated. The glycolic and lactic acids are released slowly overnight, so there isn't any irritation, just smooth skin.
7. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Formula
This is an amped up version of the cult favorite Alpha Beta Peels. It has a ton of active ingredients to give you smoother and more even skin (Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Willow Bark Extract, Retinol.... there's a huge list).
8. Ellen Lange Retexturizing Skin Peel Kit (review)
This is a 10% Glycolic Acid peel, and it comes with everything you'll need for 8 peels at home, which is a pretty great deal!
Product Sent for Review I Bought It Myself Affiliate Links