Today for Makeup Wars we're sharing our favorite blushes! I admit that I'm usually a pink blush girl, but recently Vincent Longo sent me a peach blush (post coming soon!) and have gotten so many compliments when I wear it! I think I need to break out of my pink blush rut and add in some peach. Here are the blushes that I reach for the most when getting ready in the morning.
1. Vincent Longo Dew Drop Blush in Sandalwood: I have pics and a post coming up, but this blush is really inspiring me to go a bit more peach lately! Super pretty.
2. CoverGirl Clean Glow Blush in Roses or Peaches: This is pretty subtle and glowy, I love that you can use just one of the 3 shades or swirl together.
3. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink: This is one of those formulas that you either love or hate, and I happen to love it. Check out my Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush review.
4. Cargo Blush in Almafi: This is a very pretty, fresh pink that works for pretty much everything.
5. Stila Convertible Color: My favorite shade is Lillium, though I no longer see that shade on the Stila website. I also like Rose and Gerbera. I even included this blush in my list of the 9 Best Products from Stila.
6. Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Something About Berry: These blushes combine 3 flattering shades that you can use on their own or swirl together, have just a touch of shimmer and I swear they just are glowy! Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush review.
7. Maskcara IIID Cream Blush: I love that Cara put her blush in a lipgloss wand! It is so easy to just dot on your face and blend with a finger. The result is very pretty and glowy. Maskcara IIID Cream Blush review.
8. Tarina Tarantino Doll Face Blush Palette: I just got this palette last week, I ordered it from Gilt after Phyrra raved about it for months. The blushes are nicely pigmented and last all day, I like that there's a nice range of blushes in 1 spot.
Product Sent for Review Bought It Myself Affiliate Links