So, recently I asked my friend, makeup artist Kim Porter, to share her favorite drugstore products! She had a great selection, I know I need to try a few new colors of lipstick now!
You can also check out some of my favorite beauty bloggers and their favorite drugstore beauty products too!
My favorite mascaras are 1. Maybelline Great Lash for natural looking lashes, 3. L’Oreal Voluminous for overall amazing lashes, and my newest favorite is 2. Maybelline The Falsies Big Lashes with a dual-ended wand, that is great for top and bottom lashes!
4. Maybelline 24 Hour Tattoo Crème Shadow- I recently found these and I can not tell you how much I love these cream eyeshadows. They go on like a dream and when used with an eyeshadow primer, they last all day. My favorite go to is Bad to the Bronze!
5. Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner- This eyeliner is BETTER than the more expensive brands. It goes on and stays on, and comes with a great brush!
6. Jordana Retractable Lip Liner Pencils- They do the trick in keeping lipstick from creeping into fine lines for a really cheap price. I hear a lot of makeup artists talk about how great these liners are!
7. Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss- These glosses go on beautifully and there is such a pretty range of colors from shimmery to rich tones to choose from!
8. Maybelline Expert Brow & Eyeliner Pencils- Products that do double-duty are always great. Use these pencils to fill in sparse brows or use as an eyeliner, they are so inexpensive and you get two in a pack!
9. Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo- I use this product all the time! All the time!!! It is great for adding body to the roots of limp hair and for day old hair that you don’t have time to wash.
10. St. Ives Apricot Scrub- It’s cheap, it works, I love it!
(Note from Christine: Lots of people love this scrub, but this is always the one to be careful of! It does have some sharp edges on the grit and you can do some damage to your skin. Scrub gently, your goal is not a pink face!)
11. Revlon SuperLusterous Lipsticks- They are amazing quality and are just as good, if not better than the more expensive lipsticks. Some of my favorite colors are Blushing Mauve, Blushing Nude, Pink in the Afternoon, Coralberry, Spicy Cinnamon, Really Red, and my newest favorite, Rich Girl Red.
You can see all of her work at Makeup by Kim Porter.
More posts from Kim Porter