1. Stila Convertible Color (Shown in my favorite shade, Lillium): Stila bills this as a creme blush/lipstick combo. I confess that I don't get a lot of color when I use it as a lippie, so this is strictly a creme blush for me. I apply with a brush, though sometimes will feather it out a little with a fingertip. The result is a very pretty flush that lasts me all day.
2. Stila Eye Shadow (shown in Wheat, a great basic shadow for pale girls): I have a pretty big shadow collection from Stila, and I have to say that they never disappoint. They're well pigmented, blend well and last all day. I especially love that you can buy them already out of the pan and just pop them into an empty compact (which they sell pretty cheaply. But they're actually really nice compacts.)
Some of my favorite colors: Dune, Eden, Oasis, Shell, Wheat, Grace, Heather, Espresso, Java.
They also come in kind of amazing compacts. In the Garden has a great collection of tans, golds and greens which you won't find on their own. And I wait in anticipation every summer to see what they're including in their amazing travel palettes, which are small enough to travel with but big enough that they feel like a major deal (which they are!)
3. Stay All Day 10 in 1 Beauty Balm: There are more versions of this beauty balm now, but this is a definite crowd pleaser. It comes in 1 shade, but I swear it works for pretty much every skin tone, working to even things out a bit and make everything apply more smoothly.
4. Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner: I swear that liquid liner pens are a million times easier than a pot and brush. Lots of companies make these pens, but the Stila one is my favorite. It has a slightly longer tip, which makes application a bit easier (tip: apply with the pen on it's side, not the very end, for more control), and this pen seems to put down a little more product than similar pens from MAC and Milani.
5. Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (shown in Beso): Super pigmented and easy to use, this lipstick is perfect for a red lippie (my favorite is Beso), and it lasts all day.
6. Smudge Stick (shown in Damsel): Love these! They are like eye liners, but a little easier to smudge, and can easily be used all over your entire lid as shadow. They frequently come out with amazing limited edition colors (like at the holidays, their Seeing Stars set was to die for), if you see a special one you like, definitely stock up!
7. Forever Your Curl Mascara: Another mascara that I could have sworn I had reviewed but never made it to the blog. If you use a lash serum, you'll know what I mean when I say that sometimes your lashes can become resistant to curling. Apparently Latisse is especially known for this (in addition to having the lashes go all over wonky ways), and while I use Revitalash, if I go a little while without using it (maybe trying to wean myself off...) then my lashes do the same thing. It's like they are protesting the lack of Revitalash.
Anyways, about the time this curling mascara was released, I was trying to come off of the Revitalash, and my lashes were unhappy and would NOT curl. I bought about 6 different curling mascaras, and this is the only one that helped. Plus, it offered some nice length and volume. It's the only curling mascara I recommend now!
8. Lip Glaze (in Honeydew): Not sticky, a little color and I swear these things last forever. There's a lot more gloss in that pen than you realize! Sarah Lucero once told me that Grapefruit and Honeydew are the most universally flattering of the shades.
9. Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Color (shown in Midnight Blue): This is basically the Smudge Stick in a larger form. Again, you can smudge it and after a minute or so it "sets" so that it really doesn't move anywhere. I've worn it snorkling in Hawaii without issues. For real.
I Bought it Myself Product Sent for Review Affiliate Links