1. Mally Beauty Evercolor Eyeliner Library: This is a QVC exclusive, and I fully admit that I got sucked in by a video that Mally posted on her Facebook page recently, showing how quick and easy an eye look is with these pencils. Mally is the brand I want to try out most in the New Year, and this kit looks fab!
2. Mally Perfect Palette Total Face Kit: More Mally. She uses a lot of these shades in her videos. So I'm obsessing over them.
3. Mally The Perfect Smokey Eye: Notice a theme yet? I like the looks of the shadows in this kit, and I think I'd spice it up a lot with some of the shadows already in my collection.
4. YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick: You know that pic on Pinterest of the girl putting on the perfect nude lippie and it is the YSL? And how most people can wear 1 or 2 and it is ahhhhmazing and drool worthy? I want it. I covet it. And I tried out both shades at Sephora this weekend and it didn't work on me. I might need to just buy it and really try it out, I think applying yourself is a bit different than using the tester. But I really want the YSL or a Chanel in a perfect nude...
5. Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheer Trio: I love to stick one of these in my pocket and just go. I'm running out, time to stock up!
6. Too Faced The Return Of Sexy Eye Shadow: I'm usually all about eye shadow palettes at the holidays, and I love the colors in this one!
7. Stila In the Light Palette: I looooove Stila shadows, and this one has just enough neutral and just enough interesting to make it perfect for travel and every day.
8. Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Palette: Seriously. Just look at those greens. I think I've said enough.
9. Laura Mercier Colour-To-Go Portable Palette in Warm Neutrals and 10. Laura Mercier Colour-To-Go Portable Palette in Cool Neutrals: Yes, I'm cool toned. I don't care, I think these are both neutral enough (and look at the eye shadows.... ohhhh... my precious....) I think I want both.