1. NuFace device
Just 5 mins in the morning to circulate my skin. I can lift, tone, contour, and improve fine lines and wrinkles. It’s like going to a spa every morning in keeping me youthful.
2. L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Serum
I use my serum right after my NuFace device to keep my face luminous.
3. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof mascara in Carbon Black
Help to achieve the smoky eye that I love and my mascara stays put all day.
4. Guerlain Intense Indian Kohl
It’s perfect for the rim of the eye/watermark
5. Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm
A great primer that gives my skin a smooth look and feel helping to maintain a flawless makeup application.
6. Stila Cosmetics Custom Color blush in Pink
Gives me a youthful flush and it reacts to my skin tone to create a customized glow.
7. L’Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional HIP Cream Eyeliner
It’s great for all day on my top and bottom lid. The product doesn’t smear so I don’t have to worry about touching up when working long hours.
8. Phyto ‘Phytolisse’ Ultra-Shine Smoothing Serum
My hair love this product, lol! Keeps the frizz / fly away down, gives it amazing shine leaving my hair healthy look.
9. Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Heaven Slice
I love to wear it alone in the morning and on top of any of my favorite lipstick plus it smells yummy.
10. L’Orel Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray
My favorite favorite favorite hairspray! It’s always in my purse the travel size. How can you not love that you can still comb through your hair and it holds the hair….plus it smells great.
Brandy Gomez-Duplessis is a Celeb Makeup Artist working in both New York and New Orleans. She has worked with celebs such as Melissa Leo, Jennifer Aniston, Kerry Washington, Kim & Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Jordin Sparks, and Angela Bassett. Keep up with Brandy by reading her personal blog, Inside the Life of a Makeup Artist, or follow her glamxurious tweets.