Pregnancy safe beauty products can be super difficult and confusing. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. The list has gotten so large that I’ve decided to start listing brands in their own individual posts.
Here you’ll find pregnancy safe products from Kylie Skin as of 8/19/2020. If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. All of the products meet my pregnancy safe criteria. If they release a new product that is not listed here, please comment below and I will add it. Note I will link to every product directly to avoid confusion. You’ll know exactly which product I mean.
How to Request a Product Review
I try to review all of the products that I can when I publish a list. Note, I am in the US and I only have access to US products. Please don’t be rude if I skipped your favorite cleanser, when items are out of stock sometimes they aren’t on the brand’s site, or maybe you are in Asia and I am in the US.
I reserve the comments on each post for reviews of product from that brand, this makes it easier for others to find products later. Please only ask about Kylie Skin on this post, I will delete other product questions. You can find other brands here. If your brand is not included, please ask on the brand list post.
Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from Kylie Skin
• COCONUT BODY LOTION (at Nordstrom)
• COCONUT BODY SCRUB (at Nordstrom)
• DETOX FACE MASK
• EYE CREAM (at Nordstrom)
• FACE MOISTURIZER (at Nordstrom)
• FOAMING FACE WASH (at Nordstrom)
• HYDRATING FACE MASK (at Nordstrom)
• HYDRATING LIP MASK
• MAKEUP REMOVING WIPES
• SUGAR LIP SCRUB
• VITAMIN C SERUM
• WALNUT FACE SCRUB (at Nordstrom)
Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing
• BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN OIL (at Nordstrom): Chemical Sunscreens, Salicylate
• BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 40 FACE SUNSCREEN (at Nordstrom): Chemical Sunscreens, Salicylate
• CLARIFYING FACIAL OIL: Salicylic Acid, Licorice Root
• CLEAR COMPLEXION CORRECTION STICK: Glycolic Acid, Licorice Root, Salicylic Acid
• VANILLA MILK TONER (at Nordstrom): Salicylate
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Nursing
Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. It depends on how conservative you want to be while nursing (still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant). Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion.