I have a confession. I have a concealer problem. I own quite a few, but I seem to keep buying them. I probably have at least 20 in my "face" makeup drawer.
As many as I've tried, there are some that I seem to go back to over and over. I repurchase them, they hang out on my vanity because they don't make it back in to the drawer, and they get mixed into other products.
Read on to see my favorites.
I've tried a lot of different drugstore concealers, but really one 2 come in enough shades, are easy to blend and give me all day results.
1. L'Oreal True Match Concealer (get it at ULTA, Target or Amazon)
2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (at ULTA, Target or Amazon) or
Super Pigmented and Flexible
I use these concealers many different ways. For me, they can be used on their own if I need a lot of coverage, I mix with a little moisturizer if I want to custom mix a tinted moisturizer, or I'll add a little to a pre-existing BB/CC Cream if I want to increase the coverage. Note that because many of these concealers come in a much broader range of shades than BB/CC creams do, I get a much better match by mixing my own.
3. Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer (from Sephora or ULTA)
4. Clarins Instant Concealer (at Clarins, Macys or Nordstrom)
5. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Anti-Aging Concealer (from It Cosmetics)
6. Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser (at Giorgio Armani, Sephora or Bloomingdale's)
These concealers really are multi-purpose! You apply over any trouble spots (for me that is under my eyes, around my nose and sometimes on my chin), but you can also apply a lighter layer/blend outwards for all over coverage that doesn't look heavy or caked on. They really do work!
7. Dior Fix It 2-In-1 Prime & Conceal (at Sephora or Nordstrom)
8. Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer (at Clinique or Sephora)
9. Cover FX Cover Click Concealer + Foundation (from Cover FX or Sephora)
I Bought It, Product Sent for Review, Affiliate Links