I love a good eye shadow palette, and if the shadows are neutral, then I love it even more! Here’s a peek at the neutral shadow palettes that I’m obsessing over right now. And really, is it any surprise that the first 3 are from Bobbi Brown, given my recent obsession? I didn’t think so!
1. Bobbi Brown Greige Eye Palette: The newest one from Bobbi, this really is full of the perfect taupey-grey beige colors. Both matte and shimmer. Read my full Greige Eye Palette review and swatches, buy the palette from Bobbi Brown or Nordstrom.
2. Bobbi Brown Secret to Standout Eyes: This was the special palette from the Nordies Anniversary sale, but you can buy it still, just at a slightly higher price now. It’s taken up permanent residence on my vanity counter, it is pointless to put it away! I’m hoping Bobbi releases Oyster as a shadow single, I’ll probably hit pan in the next month or so. Here is my Secret to Standout Eyes review, you can buy the palette from Bobbi Brown or Nordstrom.
4. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes: This is one of my old stand bys, I’m on my 2nd palette. Yes, I repurchased a palette. That is love people. Read my Too Faced Boudoir Eyes review, you can buy it from Too Faced or Sephora.
5. Urban Decay Naked: How could you have a neutral palette list without this palette? You can’t. It’s a classic and it works for everyone. It is definitely worth the steep price! Buy it from Urban Decay, Sephora or Nordstrom.
6. Urban Decay Naked Basics: This palette is filled with the neutral mattes that go perfectly with the Naked palette, and there’s a #2 version to go with Naked2 (I have both, but prefer this version). Definitely get it if you find you are hitting pan on the neutral mattes you need to create looks and you’re hitting pan! Buy it from Urban Decay, Sephora or Nordstrom.
8. Urban Decay Naked3: This isn’t for everyone, the rose-gold leaning of this palette is definitely easier for some to pull off than others. But, it’s the Naked palette I reach for the most! Buy it from Urban Decay, Sephora or Nordstrom.
9. MAC Nordstrom Naturals Eyeshadow Palette: There are slightly different versions of this palette, but this one is my favorite. It has MAC shadows like Satin Taupe, Carbon and All That Glitters. For an amazing price! I use mine frequently. I have pictures taken, I’ll try to get a full review up soon! Buy it from Nordstrom.
10. Stila Eyes Are the Window Shadow Palette in Soul: I have this in Soul and Spirit, and I use them a lot! I use Soul a little more frequently, that’s why I’ve featured it here. Check out my Stila Eyes are the Window Shadow Palette Review and Swatches, you can buy it at Sephora, ULTA or Nordstrom.