Jessica Chastain has pretty amazing hair. I love how she always makes it a feature of her look, but she doesn't let it overwhelm her! For the 2015 Golden Globes her hair was loose and flowing, it reminds me of a laid-back Veronica Lake. It just looks very pretty and healthy.
Jessica's hair was done by Well Professionals Stylist Renato Campora. It's a great updated Old Hollywood look, the long and loose curls with a side twist.
Get the Look:
• They started with freshly washed hair (Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner were used). To help hair hold the style, Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Mousse was applied to damp hair. Hair was then blown dry using a round brush.
• Using a 1.5 inch curling iron, curl only the bottom portion of hair to create voluminous curls. If your hair has a hard time holding curl, consider using a 1" iron instead.
• Apply Wella Professional LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray to the top of the head to smooth any fly-aways.
• Allow hair to cool for 5 minutes then lightly brush through the curls to create a loose look.
• Apply a small amount of Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade to fingertips and smooth down the front of the hair for a sleek shiny look.
• Finish the look using Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray.