1. MAC 'Prep + Prime' Skin Refined Zone Treatment (buy it here): I bought this primer after seeing Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog use it in her video on using the MAC Masterclass makeup brushes. It can go under or over makeup, smooths pores and instantly mattifies my skin. It keeps me pretty matte for most of a day, but isn't quite enough for the middle of the summer or a long, 12-14 hour day.
2. Milk of Magnesia Primer: Have I talked about this enough yet? Yes, it's the ultimate mattifier. It can go under (but not over) makeup, I reach for it all summer long for my t-zone.
3. Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer (buy it here): Lightweight and it hides all pores. Perfect for when I'm feeling less than perfect myself!
4. Freeze 24-7 Freeze and Go (buy it here): This is even more pore erasing, I reach for this primer most days.
5. IT Cosmetics Tightline (buy it here): Technically this is a primer, so it made the list! Really, this is a black mascara with the smallest brush you've ever seen. It gets really close to the base of your lashes, so similar to the tightlining eye liner technique, it helps make your lashes look much thicker.
6. NYX Shadow Base (buy it here): I talk about this stuff all the time, but really I love it. This is the shadow primer I use most often, I love that it covers up all of my blood vessels and keeps shadows looking great all day.
7. Too Faced Shadow Insurance (buy it here): If I'm going to wear something that is a bit more powdery, I'll use this one. They also make a great glitter version!
8. Urban Decay Potion Primer (buy it here): Also great for everyday eye makeup, a little less "tacky" than TFSI, so better for normal shadows.
9. ELF Glitter Primer: Pretty amazing stuff! This grabs onto any glittery or powdery shadows and just won't let go all day long!
10. Mally Lipstick Primer: I'm not sure why this isn't available alone (it comes in the perfect red lip kit), but it is a whitish liquid that dries to clear. It makes any lippie last all day long, I swear to you! Even with all of my coffee sipping. I save it for "special" occasions. Which means I break it out about once every 6 months. I should probably use this more often!
What are your favorite primers?
Product Sent for Review Bought it Myself Affiliate Links