A quick peek at some of my favorite cream products and my favorite post where I've reviewed or used them (though I think I haven't mentioned the Cover FX before).
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil: Super pigmented, it's easy to just put a little right where you need it and blend with a finger. I usually wear FBI.
2. Stila Convertible Color in Lillium: I need to repurchase this since I'm almost out, but this has been my go-to blush this summer.
3. Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation: Cover GX does a great job with skin tones, and I swear that it looks so natural! (I wear N20)
4. NARS Multiple in Copacabana: The perfect highlighter
5. NARS Multiple in Orgasm: The cream version of my favorite splurge blush
6. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Plum: Another great cream blush that I turn to often. I apply with a brush.
7. IT Cosmetics Hello Light Anti-Aging Crème Luminizer: My new favorite highlighter for my cheek bones, it catches just enough light.
8. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Mushroom: Super easy to use as a liner or a shadow, it lasts all day.
9. Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in Matte Navy Blue: My fave dark smoky eye!
10. CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Lime Green Flame: I'm looking for an excuse to use this one again.
Product Sent for Review