I’ve recently discovered how complicated it is to really run a sweepstakes and follow all of the rules, so I’ve created this page to let you know what my sweepstakes rules are.
• No purchase is ever necessary to enter a sweepstakes on 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic.
• Unless otherwise stated, you must be over the age of 18 years and within the United States to win.
• Each individual may only win one prize per contest. You can win multiple contests, but only one prize per contest.
• Entries may be submitted by entering on the Rafflecopter form on the site. You may only enter using this form, entries are not accepted via email or US mail.
• The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
• In the event of technical difficulties or typographical errors, I reserve the right to select the winner from all entries that I have received and to disqualify an entry at any time.
• Winners will be selected within 5 days of sweepstakes completion.
• Winners will have 5 days from the time of notification to respond to an email requesting their contact information. At that time a new winner may be selected.
• The winner’s name and likeness may be used for promotional purposes.
• If potential Grand Prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for prize delivery unless otherwise noted.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
** Just a quick comment about why pretty much all of my contests are United States Only
Sweepstakes law is very cumbersome and difficult to traverse for large companies, but for a little blogger like me, without a law background, it is really impossible. Things are different from country to country, state to state and sometimes even within a state. Word on the street is that the FCC is going to start coming down on bloggers about their contests because most are actually run illegally. I’m not really looking for trouble here. I haven’t even mentioned the problems with package labeling, shipping across international borders or any tax issues.
So, really it is not to be mean or exclude those in other countries. It’s so I don’t get the legal smackdown!