1. Dermelect Launchpad: because it truly fixed my splitting nails
2. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie: Perfect for long days at work, can apply without a mirror!
3. Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Remover: Gentle enough to use weekly
4. Skin79 VIP Gold Collection Super+ BB Cream: the perfect BB cream for my dry, fair, neutral skin
5. E.L.F. Minty Gloss in Miami: Cheap, sweet, and pretty!
6. Too Faced Naked Eye Palette: The perfect cool neutrals
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface: It really does last all day!
8. CND Air Dry: Because it dries quickly and doesn’t cause shrinkage like Seche Vite
9. Bumble & Bumble Does It All Hairspray: Nothing beats this styling spray for me, and it smells so good!
10. DermaDoctor Wrinkle Revenge: Hides all the fine lines around my eyes.
Jessika, aka polish insomniac loves all things beauty, especially nail polish. She has way too many polishes and eye shadow palettes to count and keeps them all organized in her multiple Alex and Helmer units from IKEA. She scrimps & saves to buy higher priced brands, and loves to share any deals she finds with YOU! You can find her on Twitter as @jbrobs and on Instagram as @jbrobeck.