Kristen Wiig looked like she was fresh off the beach on Sunday Night. It was just a great beachy feel.
“For the Golden Globes,” says stylist Alex Polillo, “I wanted a little Rock n roll, slightly wild feel for Kristen’s hair. This style goes perfectly with her chic black gown and simple clean jewelry.”
1. First, wet hair was prepped with Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse at the root and Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Spray was applied to the ends
2. The hair was then parted roughly to one side, and blown dry with a small round brush
3. Next, two different sized curling irons were used to wave 1” strands away from the face, while leaving the ends free
4. Each section was sprayed lightly with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray for soft, touchable hold
5. After all the waves had set, a pea-sized amount of Wella Professionals Texture Touch was used to gently separate the waves
6. Lastly, spritz select pieces of the hair with Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray for a natural-looking yet long lasting hold.