1. Too Faced Better Than False Lashes: I need to take some pictures and write a review of this stuff. It’s serious, serious mascara. Like, you can’t wear it with glasses mascara. WAY too long. Perfect for summer!
2. Kiehl’s BB Cream: I’ve probably mentioned this enough, but I’m going to keep talking about it. I like to back down on my coverage during the hot summer months and this BB cream is a perfect match for me (in Light) and offers anti-aging with Vitamin C and some good UV coverage.
3. CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm: I have a ton of these things, lots of companies make them, but my favorite shades are pretty much all from the CoverGirl Queen line. It’s harder to find than the regular CoverGirl, but you will be happy that you spent the time hunting them down. Radiant Rose is perfection.
4. Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover: 30 seconds to much better looking cuticles. And look at that… it gets rid of a lot of the gross stuff on your feet too. Like you just spent a lot of time and money getting a pedicure. Except… you didn’t. You used 1/3 of a $4 bottle of cuticle remover and 1 minute in the shower. You’re welcome.
5. Clinique Nail Polish: I’ve only used this new polish line for some swatches (which I still need to redo) and on my toes, but I’m really loving Hi Sweetie and Juiced Up. I love having bright colors on my toes and I know I’ll be using those 2 all summer long.
6. Beautisol Tea Tan: I’m typically a pale girl, but every now and then it is nice to have a little color. This is my favorite no commitment way to fake it for an event. The Tea Tan looks super natural, is easy to use and stays put until you wash it off.
7. Venus & Olay Razor: It used to be that I didn’t care which brand of 5 strip razor I use, but that all changed when Venus came out with their Olay blades. These are so nice and leave my legs smoother for longer than other brands. I’ve stocked up!
8. Miss Jessie’s Jelly Soft Curls: This is the next best thing to happen to hair. I swear. It offers nice hold and is great whether I want to straighten my hair or create beachy waves, but I think this stuff is invisible. Once you apply it, you can not tell it is in there, except that your hair feels softer. Not at all sticky, not weighed down and certainly not crunchy. Everyone needs this gel!
9. L’Oreal Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray: This is my favorite product to pair with the Miss Jessie’s gel for beachy waves. The Dual Protect Spray offers heat protection and some nice shine.
10. Sarah Potempa Beach Waver: The last tool for the beachy waves I’ll have all summer long, my beloved Beach Waver. It really is much faster then just a curling iron, and the curls last for days!