1. Giant Hat: Mine is from Old Navy circa 1998 or something, but it’s almost exactly like this. A big floppy hat is a must!
2. I’m a big reader, and my Kindle means even if I finish my current book, I’ll have something to read. I also love that it doesn’t matter how sunny out it is, I’ll be able to read the screen. And yes, I have the hot pink cover.
3. Giant Sunnies: I wear big sunglasses year round, I’m not a fan of squinting. It gives me a headache. I currently wear a pair from Diane von Furstenberg, they’re prescription from my optometrist but pretty similar to this pair.
4. Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner: This is my favorite liner when I need something super waterproof.
5. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer: Yes! One of my favorite concealers is waterproof.
7-9. Assorted sunscreens. I most commonly bring a waterproof body sunscreen (one of my faves is Coppertone Sport, the higher the SPF the better), the Coppertone SPF lip balm is always in the bag, and I love the Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense since it has great UV coverage and won’t break me out. You can find out more about my favorite summer sunscreens how I reapply my sunscreen over makeup.
10. Secret Waterproof Antiperspirant: This is always my go-to antiperspirant. It’s waterproof. Which means you can’t sweat it off and it survives swimming. For real.