Today is the birthday of one of my favorite brands! Happy 15th Birthday Too Faced!
To celebrate, I moved up a Too Faced post I had planned for… tomorrow. Odd twist of fate, that one! Yes, I am a big Too Faced fan, their products are among my daily staples (that eye primer, the neutral eye collections, the pinky lippie that is my lips but better and I take with me everywhere). If you haven’t tried them out yet, now is the time!
1. Shadow Insurance: Yes, the eye primer that is everywhere. I think most girls are either a UDPP fan or a TFSI fan, and while I like both I have to say that TFSI is a bit more versatile. Because it feels a little tacky once it sets up, it really is idea for use with loose eye shadows. It also lasts all day without creasing or fading.
2. La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream (in Honey Bear): I take this color with me everywhere. Everywhere. It is in my purse, it gets carried around in my pocket, it gets transferred to my white coat pocket at the hospital… you get the picture. I should probably buy a back up. Or 5. (See my review of Too Faced Honey Bear)
3. Air-Buffed BB Creme Complete Coverage Makeup: A cream that applies with an included brush, this BB Cream has buildable coverage and I love to use it around my nose, but over a more traditional BB cream, for a bit of very natural added coverage. (See my review of Air-Buffed BB Cream)
4. Boudoir Eyes Shadow Collection: It was a hard decision to pick between Naked Eyes and Boudoir Eyes, though I’m reaching for Boudoir a little more the last few weeks. Super versatile, this palette can create a neutral eye for work or a sultry eye for a night out. (See my review of Too Faced Boudoir Eyes)
5. Endless Summer 16+ Hour Long-Wear Bronzer: Yes, a bronzer that lasts all day, isn’t orange, but is just golden enough.
6. Lip Injection Advanced Plumping System: This is the only plumping gloss that makes a difference in my thin lips, though I admit I don’t use it often because the tingling can be a bit strong for me (though if I used it more I’d probably get used to it and that would no longer matter).
7. Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection: Another palette that I frequently use to create a look for work, it’s a bit warmer and a bit more shimmery than the Naked & Boudoir palettes. (See my review of Too Faced Natural Eye Palette)