Today I’m sharing more favorite beauty products from a real person, my friend Beth, who happens to blog sometimes over at PopCrush. She has a great mix of higher end beauty products with drugstore finds!
If you’d like to be featured, be sure to apply to my Real Beauty Addict Series!
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in Medium Brown: I’ve tried others but keep coming back to my ride or die Brow pencil. I have really sparse brows and this fills them in naturally. Nothing else can compare.
2. Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Uptown Mauve: My fave lipstick line bc it’s affordable, pigmented, and smooth. While it does transfer, it still has great staying power and stains my lips. I’m obsessed w Milani lipsticks.
3. Almay Intense i-Color Eyeliner, Black Raisin: I’ve used this eyeliner since the early 2000s. It’s my tried and true everyday liner. It makes the green in my eyes pop and doesn’t smudge.
4. Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Makeup Illuminating Face Powder, Translucent: Illuminating powder is everything. I wear it over my foundation or tinted moisturizer and it gives me a beautiful glowy finish.
5. Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer, Light: This smells so good that I want to eat it. Outside of that, it offers just enough depth to contour my skin without me looking too crazy. It’s perfect for JV makeup artists like myself.
6. NARS Blush in Orgasm: This is a perfect blush. I feel no need to try anything else.
7. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Oh Miley this is a perfect bright cherry red and oh man, it feels amazing, wears amazingly, and I love his lippie. It’s my fave high end lipstick.
8. L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara: This was the best thing to come out of 2017. It’s cheap and perfect. It makes my stumpy lashes look lush and gigantic. It’s only downfall is that it dries out fast so you have to replace it frequently. I can live with that.
9. L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation, W2 Light Ivory: I have lots of foundations but keep coming back to this. It’s so easy to apply, buildable, and has good coverage. Makes my skin look like porcelain. I love this stuff.
10. Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer: I love the smell and this is a perfect primer for me in the winter when my skin gets really flaky.
11. Milani Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow, Must Have Naturals: Milani is my fave drugstore brand. This palate has everything you need and it’s affordable and not gigantic and the colors are blendable and beautiful on the eye.