1. Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder: Great translucent loose setting powder. Keeps skin matte and flawless all day, along with brightening the complexion.
2. MAC FIX Setting Spray: Longevity is key whether you are a makeup artist on set or providing make up services for a brides Wedding Day. Fix keeps the makeup in place and ensures that you are shine free throughout the day.
3. Temptu Airbrush: Love this product because it humidity and heat resistant. There are many color variations, which is great for all skin tones and ethnicity’s. Temptu airbrush allows for a smooth even complexion without a heavy feel. Makeup looks flawless without looking heavy.
4. Anastasia Brow Wiz (Medium Ash): A great brow tool for filling in eyebrows, ensures a nicely defined brow shape every time. Medium Ash is a great color because it suits blonde’s to brunettes.
5. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler: A must have in every make up artists kit. Creates a lavish curled lash, and is especially important before applying individual or strip eyelashes.
6. MAC Creme Cup Lipstick: The perfect pink for all skin tones. Soft enough to wear as an everyday lipstick and gorgeous enough to be paired with a lip gloss for an evening pout. (Check out pictures over at Miss Natty’s Beauty Diary for some great pics!)
7. MAC Whirl Lipliner: Very versatile because it can be paired with various lipstick or lip gloss shades.
8. Lancome Hypnose Mascara: Gives a full lash without clumping.
9. Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Case: 12 creme colors that can be used as shadow, lip or cheek. The most versatile palette, every mua should own. Absolutely love the silver that is in this set, great to use as an evening or daytime eyeshadow.
10. Trish McEvoy Even Skin Face Primer: Every make up application should start with a make up primer. When I was a regional artist for Trish McEvoy is when I learned about this product, it is a great primer to prep your canvas (face). Helps minimize pores and ensures a shine free, long lasting look.
11. Kryolan Eyeshadow Compact (V3 Natural): The absolute best preset matte natural eyeshadow palette. Photographs beautifully, lasts throughout the day, and is extremely blendable.
12. Laura Mercier Eyeshadow Base (Linen): Great product to prep the eyelid. Keeps the shadow from creasing and helps it to last throughout the day. Linen is a great shade for the majority of skin tones.
13. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: Most popular shade is nude, especially during this time of year. Great for everyday use, gives a flawless finish without the look of wearing foundation. Provides ideal oil free protection with an SPF of 20.
Christy Ann is an accomplished and creative make up artist with experience in bridal, fashion, print and beauty consulting. Christy Ann has worked with prestigious lines such as Trish McEvoy, Stila and Laura Mercier before establishing her own company Christy Ann Cosmetics. Christy Ann has always had a creative flair and passion for the artistry of make up. With over 18 years experience, she has recently created her own unique cosmetic line to complement any style. Christy’s work is described as crisp, clean, precise, and distinctive.