My fellow Wolverine Lucy Liu had my favorite braided look at the Golden Globes. When braiding, keep in mind that it works best with dirty hair (it will grip more easily and not slide out) and here are some tips for adding volume to a braid.
1. First, dry hair was prepped with small amount of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Style Primer
2. Then, Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Hairspray was applied to create texture at the root and length of hair
3. A deep side part was created, and the hair was french braided down each side of the head and the two braids merged at the bottom, slightly to the side so the braid hangs over the shoulder.
4. Placing one braid over the other, the ends of the hair were then flipped through the hole of the two braids
5. Then, merge the two braids into one fishtail at the bottom, and use Wella Professionals Rugged Fix on the ends for a rugged texture.
6. Finish the look with Wella Professionals Stay Essential for a lasting, flexible hold