Have you been surviving the heat wave lately? Somehow, the end of July seems to always be the hottest, most humid week of the year. I’m convinced it is because the big Ann Arbor Art Fair was last week. I didn’t go to Art Fair this year, instead I spent a decent portion of time hanging out in my pool.
Since this isn’t my first summer surviving the late July humidity in Michigan, I started planning ahead for anti-frizz awhile ago. I started by looking for one of my favorite anti-frizz products, the Nexxus Oil Infinite Nourishing Hair Oil.
It turns out there’s a great deal over on the Sam’s Club website, where they have a bundle option for Nexxus Shampoo, Conditioner and a treatment product. There are a lot of great options for the products, so it is easy to customize for your own hair’s needs.
• If your hair is damaged, try the Emergencee Damage Recovery System: Shampoo, Reconstructing Treatment, Conditioner
• To calm frizz, the Oil Infinite Frizz Defying System: Shampoo, Conditioner, Nourishing Hair Oil
• To add volume, go for the Diametress Luscious Volume System: Shampoo, Conditioner and Headress Leave-In Conditioning Creme
• To protect color treated hair, use the Color Assure Vibrancy Retension System: Pre-Wash Primer, Shampoo and Conditioner
• For fine, weak hair, Youth Renewal Radiance System: Shampoo, Conditioner and Elixir
• For split ends, the Promend Split End Bonding System will help to seal them: Shampoo, Conditioner and Binding Creme
I love mixing and matching different products to get exactly what my hair needs, and I think with such a great deal I’ll likely be stocking up on shampoo and conditioner and then trying out a few different treatment products.
It turns out that you can also purchase the products in the store, though the on-line deal does save you a few dollars. As well, in the store you don’t mix and match from the different collections. Since I really wanted to fight frizz, and I’m not always patient enough to wait for things to arrive after I buy them on-line, I snagged this trio when I was at Sam’s Club for a recent shopping trip. I was already planning to buy all of the Oil Infinite Frizz Defying System, and it was all together in 1 box for me to take home!
The trio works really well when they’re all used together. The shampoo and conditioner are lightly scented, I found that they are hydrating but don’t overdo it and weigh my hair down at all. I then apply the Nourishing Hair Oil to my hair when it is still damp (2 pumps that I distribute from the roots to the tips) and then once I’ve blown it dry I add about 1/2 pump to the ends of my hair. I haven’t had to flat iron my hair, and despite the very high humidity, I’ve been completely frizz free!
No frizz at the end of a long day in the midwest humidity!
Want to build a trio of your own? Head over to the Sam’s Club website to do it!
Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper but all opinions (and frizz free hair) are my own.