1. Beautisol Self Tanning Lotion: This is my favorite sunless tanner for a natural look without any smell!
2. Beautisol Self Tanner Back Applicator: Ok, I haven’t tried this, but it looks genius and it will be in my next order.
3. Beautisol Hamman Exfoliating Mitt: I love quickly exfoliating everything evenly and this mitt is my favorite. It’s especially important to not use an oily scrub right before a sunless tanner application.
4. Beautisol Application Mitt: This mitt helps make everything go on much smore smoothly.
5. NARS Multiple in Copacabana: This shimmery silver has a little tan in it, a little pink… It’s a great chameleon and I have found that it is the perfect highlighter when I have a (fake) glow.
6. Rimmel Natural Bronzer: This is my go-to “steal” bronzer. The color is just golden enough (mine is quite a bit lighter than what they show in this image), but it doesn’t look orange or dirty on my skin. It’s a matte bronzer (which seems to be getting hard to find lately), and is a great bargain!
7. CoverGirl Nail Polish in Coral Silk: I definitely look tanner with coral polish than pink or red. This is my go-to shade.
8. Jergens Natural Glow Gradual Self Tanner: I love the idea of this tanner, though I need to be very careful about exfoliating (hello, my Hamman mitt!) or I turn a bit orange.
9. Too Faced Endless Summer Bronzer: This is my “splurge” bronzer, and the color is just a little better for my skin tone than the Rimmel. And yes, for me it really does last all day, or 16 hours!
10. Beautisol Tea Tan: I keep mentioning this product over and over, but haven’t written a full post yet! This is super natural, wash off tan that doesn’t transfer. It’s perfect!