Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is amazing! I love grabbing exclusive beauty items, pre-fall staples like sweaters and boots, and it is all at amazing prices! The 2017 sale is just about to begin, and I’ve been checking out the catalog online. These are the items that I’m planning to put in my cart as soon as the sale starts tomorrow morning.
Note, because this is early access, only those that are logged into their account with their Nordstrom Debit or Credit Card can view the sale.
I’m always looking for a few updates for my work wardrobe. I like cute clothes, but I don’t spend a ton of money on work clothes since there can sometimes be body fluids (not mine) involved. I haven’t had anything happen in a long time, but I swear the minute I splurge on an item someone will puke on me or something! These separates will work really well with items that I already own. Here are my favorite work pants, you can just throw them in the washing machine. I also own this skirt in different colors and patterns. I’m also on the look out for a few work dresses that will coordinate with both bare legs and tights.
1. Halogen Pleated Midi Skirt $49.90: I think this will be good with heels, booties, bare legs or tights!
2. Halogen Scallop Edge Sweater $39.90: It comes in a lot of colors and looked cute with a skirt.
3. Halogen Gathered Neck Blouse $45.90: I think this will work well alone and under a blazer or cardigan.
I’ve been on a dresses kick, but I didn’t see anything in the catalog that looked like what I want for fall. I’m hoping more will be available online once the sale is live! In the meantime, I did find a lot of tops to wear with my favorite skinny jeans.
1. Halogen Long Ribbed Cardigan $59.90 (in cashmere here for $199.90): I’m a sucker for long cardigans, and this one always sells out really fast. I’ll likely buy the grey, but I like this ivory as well.
2. Chelsea28 Bell Sleeve Sweater $58.90: I’ve resisted bell sleeves until now, but I like that this one has some more “normal” sleeves under the bells. We’ll see, I’m not convinced yet.
3. Hinge Long Sleeve Ruffle Tee $29.90: I love the ruffle details, I might need this in a few colors.
4. BP Lace Trim Satin Camisole $22.90: I’ve shown it in the amazing jade color, but I’m more likely to buy the ivory. The detail at the top is what has me sold, so pretty! I’ll be layering this under a cardigan so I can still wear a normal bra with it.
I know that there will be a lot more shoes released when the sale is live, but these are the ones that I have my eye on currently.
1. Stuart Weitzman Thighland Over the Knee Boot $499: I was coveting a pair of these in black suede all winter last year. I’m not 100% sure if I’ll take the plunge or not.
2. Rag and Bone Matteo Bootie $299.90: I love the cutout details on these booties.
3. Sam Edelman Tia Ankle Strap Pump $79.90: This is very, very similar to these pumps that I just splurged on (from the Clearance section) over at Saks. Mine are very comfortable, but I’d love more colors.
4. Vince Camuto Karinta Block Heel Bootie $99.90: I love the detailing on this bootie, but might need to try a closed toe version instead.
I was a bit disappointed with the beauty selection that was shown in the catalog. I’m sure a lot more will show up in the actual sale. I typically stock up on a lash serum like Revitalash, eye makeup remover and there are always a lot of amazing MAC exclusives.
1. Bobbi Brown: Bobbi On Trend Eyes & Cheeks Collection $98: This is absolutely the first thing going in my cart! It has 15 shadows, a blush and bronzer. It’s a steal, perfect for every day looks and travel.
2. Clarisonic Mia 2 $113: If you don’t have a Clarisonic yet, you need one! This is a steal.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Nude Lip Set $60: I have this formulation in the Bitch Perfect shade and love it. The trio has the Super Cindy and Kim K shades that are forever in and out of my Nordies cart, and the Pillow Talk liner that I already use with my Bitch Perfect. This is likely going to be the second thing in my cart!
What items will you be picking up from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale? Expect a lot of posts, I’ll be shopping this sale for weeks!