I recently shared my Nordstrom Sale Picks with you, but today I wanted to share more details about the Bobbi Brown On Trend Palette you can pick up in the sale. This is seriously the best eyeshadow and face palette ever. You want to buy this in the sale. It’s a steal, has a lot of product in it, and it will work for every single skin tone.
FYI, the Nordstrom site seems to be changing the name of this palette. When I first reviewed it the name was Bobbi Brown On Trend Palette and now it is Nude Glow Eye & Cheek Palette.
The palette itself is pretty large, and it feels very well made and substantial in your hands. When you open it up, on the left you’ll find 12 eye shadows and a mirror. That mirror flips back and forth, revealing the face products on the other side.
The face side has a bronzer, a highlighting powder and 2 blushes.
- Ivory Eyeshadow: White Cream
- Shell Eyeshadow: Light Pale Pink
- White Chocolate Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow: Soft Warm Cream
- Moonlight Silver Sparkle Eyeshadow: Silver Grey Sparkle
- Chocolate Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow: Dark Red Brown
- Birch Eyeshadow: Soft Ashy Brown
- Dove Grey Eyeshadow: Light Cool Grey
- Pink Chandelier Metallic Eye Shadow: Golden Pink
- Smokey Gold Sparkle Eyeshadow: Taupe Gold Sparkle
- Sahara Grey Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow: Rich Grey
- Stone Eyeshadow: Midtone Soft Brown
- Espresso Eyeshadow: Dark Chocolate Brown
The shadows are the same high quality shadows you’ll get with other Bobbi Brown singles and palettes. They aren’t powdery and they blend well. I’ve found the color pay off is good, but if you want a really pigmented look then I suggest using a glitter shadow primer (my favorite is from ELF) and then lightly patting the shadow on over that.
The size of the included face products is pretty impressive for a palette! Typically face bronzers and blushes in such palettes aren’t large enough to really use on a regular basis.
- French Pink Blush: Bright Rosy Pink
- Halo Highlight Illuminating Bronzing Powder: Warm Gold Highlight
- Nectar Blush: Pink Coral
- Bronzing Powder in Medium: Medium Brown Matte
The face powders aren’t powdery either, and they do offer night color. It’s hard to tell in all of the pictures that I took, but there is a notable difference in the tone of the pinks.
Overall, I felt that this palette was a great deal, and the shades included will work for everyone, regardless of skin tone. If you see it in stock, snag one for yourself and one for your best friend! You’ll want this to use every day, one for travel, and one for your gym bag. I promise.