You may have noticed something about my post the other day on Sensitive Skin Pore Cleansing, namely that there are a few skin care brands that I seem to use over and over. I use a lot of different skin care items, most of which don’t ever make it to the blog, and I definitely do have my favorite brands. 2 of my favorite brands are holding Friends and Family sales right now, and they are ending soon! I placed 2 skin care orders last night for myself (and my husband), and I thought I’d share my favorite items from each brand.
20% off everything until 5/22 with the code FRIENDS at checkout.
• Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado: Great basic moisturizing eye cream, perfect under concealer and what I use if my eye area has any irritation at all. It’s very soothing.
• Midnight Recovery Concentrate: I’ve posted about this oil a lot (like, a LOT), but it’s one of my biggest skin care favorites. A few drops at night before I go to bed will fix any dry areas and I wake up super glowy!
• Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution: I have a whole series showing my progress with the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution, but the Vitamin C in this product is also great for anti-aging and is in a very stable form. It doesn’t cause any irritation!
• Super Multi-Corrective Cream: This is one of my go-to night creams. I layer it usually over serums. There’s a full post on the Super Multi-Corrective Cream here.
• Ultra Facial Cleanser: This is a great face wash, it’s very gentle and also a bit hydrating. If you have any sensitivity or dryness it is worth checking out.
• Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash: One of my hubby’s faves
• Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub: Another of his favorites
• Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask: My biggest go-to clay mask, and I just realized I forgot to add it to my order… I may need to buy more!
• Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+: Great for under makeup or just every day sun exposure.
• Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 30: One of my favorite sunscreen daily moisturizers.
• Lip Balm #1: I keep this stashed all over the house and on my night stand.
• Ultimate Strength Hand Salve: I keep this on my night stand and it’s also in the pocket of my white coat at work! I ordered some for both me and hubby, and I even got a small tube of grapefruit scent to try out!
Save 20% with code FRIENDS17
If you look in the center of the page, you’ll see the KS logo, kind of floating… click it. You’ll be prompted to share the sale on social media, and it will then give you a personalized code for 30% off instead!
• ExfoliKate: This is the KS cult favorite! I use it a few times a week in the shower, under a minute to gently exfoliate my skin! I have sensitive skin and can handle the original formula, but there’s a gentle version as well. Note, I use about the size of a pea and a full sized tube lasts me nearly a year. You can check out a few of my posts about ExfoliKate.
• Detox Daily Cleanser: I have a huge stockpile of this gentle AHA cleanser at home and will be using it daily for the rest of my life.
• ExfoliKate Cleanser: I also use this cleanser, read more about it here.
• EradiKate Acne Treatment: This is pretty much just the KS version of the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, which for some reason has never worked for my blemishes, but the KS version dose. It also doesn’t dry out my skin at all which I love! I even have the travel version.
• Somerville360 Face and Body Self Tanning Towelettes: I’m not usually a self tanner girl, but I bought these for spring break and they are very easy to use, and portable! Not orange at all.
• Clinic-To-Go Resurfacing Peel Pads: Easy to use lactic acid peels. They didn’t show up in my recent post on clearing out my pores because I’ve been out for a while (and they’re actually out of stock on KS), but they’re in my Sephora cart!
• DermalQuench Liquid Lift: I was introduced to this after a KS facial at the Four Season in West Palm Beach, and I loooove it! It’s a great spray, super lightweight, and it makes my skin very glowy. It adds a lot of hydration to my skin without feeling heavy.
• Daily Deflector Moisturizer: Great daily SPF moisturizer (just bought a new one for summer in my order)
• Daily Deflector Waterlight: Great lightweight SPF for under makeup, I ordered more of this one too.
• RetAsphere: This is the retinoid cream I’m currently using.
• Line Release: I just bought this eye cream to try out.