1. Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): I haven’t bought it yet, but this looks so amazing that I had to include it! Yes, it is in my cart to buy today! Just right for your skin tone, it has shadows, and 2 blushes. There are different versions for different skin tones. Great for the gym or travel.
2. Got Inked Cushion Eye Liner (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): These are super pigmented and lightweight, I love them! You will need the brush from Stila to get a good result, so grab one of those if you don’t have it yet. Check out my Got Inked Liner Review
3. HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): Another great volumizing mascara. The mascara seems to go in and out of stock, so grab it while you can! Check out my Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara Review, and you’ll find out why you also need the primer.
4. Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): I can’t seem to find my review of this product, but it offers easily buildable medium to full coverage that looks natural and only takes a few minutes! It seems to sit in my drawer too much, I forget that it’s there. I’ve pulled it out now, don’t be surprised when it shows up in more posts!
5. Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): This is a pigmented blush that is very liquid, almost like water. I just pat it on my cheeks and it gives a great glow! Rosewater is my favorite, but I’ve gotten my friend Joyce addicted and I believe she has a couple of shades. (check out my Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush Review)
6. Nude Interlude Color Balm Lipstick (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): I have this in Meg and Sophie. It’s more of a tinted balm with just the right nude shade. Perfect for swiping on your lips when you’re on the go!
7. Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): I have this in both Soul (pictured) and Spirit, and I love the neutral shadows! They have just the right amount of shimmer and work great for almost any look. Check out my review and swatches of the Soul and Spirit Eyes are the Window Shadow Palettes.
10. Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): This is definitely the best liquid liner pen out there. I’ve found others that I like (L’Oreal comes to mind), but this is still the best pigmentation and it makes the crispest line.
11. Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): This is on of my go-to eye liners. I love that it is an automatic pencil (sharpening drives me batty), and has just the right amount of smudge when I run a brush over it. It lasts all day! I use Damsel most of the time, it’s a dark brown that isn’t quite black so it isn’t harsh, but adds a lot of definition.
12. Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): Yes, it really does stick around most of the day! I apply it over moisturized lips, first around the outside edge like a liner (the foam doe foot applicator makes that easy), then 2 light layers on the inside.
13. Stay All Day 10-In-1 HD Beauty Balm (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): It doesn’t really offer a lot of coverage, but it does some great smoothing out and making everything look better. Perfect for days you don’t really want to wear makeup or to layer under other products.
14. Convertible Color (at Sephora, Nordstrom or Stila): This is a cream that works on your lips or on your cheeks. It doesn’t spread as easily as the Watercolor Blush (not a surprise given the differences in consistency) so I usually apply this one with a brush. It lasts all day and is nice and glowy! My old stand by color is Lillium.