Sometimes, it can be a little hard finding makeup when you're a pale girl. One of the hardest things for me has always been finding a good bronzer. Most bronzers are for darker skin tones. They come across on my skin as much too dark, and instead of looking sun kissed I look like I have dirt smudged all over. There's also a danger of looking too orange, similar to a self tanner.
During the summer, I do often do a very light dusting of bronzer at the end of my makeup routine. I just dust it on to my t-zone, and then my temple, cheek bone and jawbone (here's a quick tip on where to apply bronzer for a great sunkissed look).
After a lot of trial and error, I've found that there are bronzers out there that work for pale girls, read on to see some of my favorites!
1. Maskcara Cayman Bronzer (at Maskcara)
2. Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer (get it from Sephora or Too Faced)
3. IT Cosmetics Sunshine in a Compact (from IT Cosmetics or ULTA)
4. L'Oreal True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator (at Amazon, Target or ULTA)
5. Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer (from Wet n Wild, or Amazon)
6. Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights (at Smashbox, Nordstrom or Sephora)
7. NARS Contour Blush in Olympia (from NARS or Sephora)
8. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (at Too Faced or Sephora)
I Bought It, Product Sent for Review, Affiliate Links