1. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Buy it from Nordstrom or MAC
"MAC Pro Longwear Concealer has good pigmentation, is easy to blend, and is long lasting."
- Nancy from Beauty411, check out her MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Review
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer was also a favorite of:
- Tiki from Grow It Girl
- Nikki from Confessions of a Makeup Addict
- Stacie from Makeup Obsessed Mom
2. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
Buy it from ULTA or Beauty.com
"I've been using this one for a couple of years now and have always been amazed and how well this works for blemishes and undereyes. A little goes a looooonngg way!
Claudia from I Like to Talk Alot
"For those looking for more coverage, this is a must have!"
- Bailey from I Know All The Words, check out her Bye Bye Under Eye review
"For long-wearing concealer, I rely on It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer. This works not only on the eye area, it's also recommended by celebrity makeup artist Jillian Fink as a great all-round concealer for blemishes and other spot coverage."
- Christina-Lauren from Inspirations & Celebrations
"It Cosmetics Bye Bye UnderEye - use a little, warm it up by tapping it between two fingers, and then apply in a light tapping motion around the eye. The only one I've tried that doesn't crease."
- Nidia from Lit From Within
3. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Buy it at NARS or Sephora
"NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer has a great formula, not too thick, easy to blend, and with excellent coverage!"
- Nancy from Beauty411, read Nancy's NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer review
"NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer applies like a luminous dream and covers perfectly all while feeling like skin and never caking."
- Jamie from Makeup Life and Love
"NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer truly does live up to the hype! It's creamy, smooth, pigmented, and super easy to blend. It doesn't fade, crease, or creep into fine lines. It's perfect!"
- Julie from Collective Beauty
"NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer applies and sets not too quickly but also doesn’t take forever. It gives you just enough time to blend to perfection and not worry about lines, fading or caking. This concealer lasts the day and works hard to keep imperfections hidden."
- Brooke from Blushing Noir, read her NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review
Also a favorite of Heather from CrazyBeautifulMakeup.com
Mix it Up!
"I regularly mix IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. Bye Bye Undereye is more for coverage and hiding dark spots and 'issues' while NARS is more for evening out and a little bit of radiance. I use the NARS as a last step over my foundation and just under my eyes.
- Teri from Beautiful Makeup Search, check out Teri's NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer review
4. Clé de Peau Beaute Concealer
Get it at Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom
Listed as a favorite of:
- Gaia from The Non-Blonde
- Nicki from FutureDerm
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer
Buy it from Tarte or Sephora
"This stick concealer is easy to apply (just draw it on like a crayon), it's creamy, pigmented, and lasts all day without creasing!"
- Julie from Collective Beauty
6. IT Cosmetics CC+ Eye Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream
Get it from ULTA or Beauty.com
"A VERY LITTLE AMOUNT of this is needed under the eyes and it gives off an illusion of perfection. If you dab on a bit of bye bye under eye then use this cream lightly on top you'll look photoshopped!"
- Brooke from Blushing Noir, check out her CC+ Eye Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream review
"IT Cosmetics CC+ Eye Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream SPF 50+ in Tan really has a creamy, flawless finish."
- Shipra from Taneja's Bride
7. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
At Sephora and Urban Decay
"This concealer is thick without being cakey. It’s got amazing, buildable coverage and blends beautifully into the skin with little effort and without settling into facial lines throughout the day."
- Brooke from Blushing Noir, check out Brooke's review of Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
Also a favorite of Courtney from Phyrra
8. Clarins Instant Concealer
At Nordstrom and Clarins
"A thinner, more liquid feeling formula that offers a very natural skin-like finish and a higher coverage."
- Bailey from I Know All The Words, check out her Clarins Instant Concealer review
"This concealer offers amazing coverage under the eyes without feeling dry our heavy. It blends beautifully under the eyes and doesn't migrate into fine lines or wrinkle."
- Christa from Perilously Pale
9. Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Dark Circle Concealer
Buy it from Nordstrom or Sephora
"Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Dark Circle Concealer has been my Holy Grail concealer since it launched a few years ago. It has a very lightweight consistency, but is feather-light on the skin. It illuminates skin and simultaneously eradicates the appearance of darker circles."
Helen from Lola's Secret Beauty Blog
10. Cover FX Cream Concealer
From Sephora or Cover FX
"I've searched far and wide for a concealer that will cover my dark circles, not crease up, and last all day. This has been found in Cover FX Cream Concealer, which comes in a wide variety of shades."
- Sheila Arkee from Painted Ladies, check out her Cover FX Cream Concealer review
11. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Get it from Laura Mercier or Sephora
"This is a nice duo of concealer shades that can be mixed as needed. The formula covers well and stays put."
- Carleen from Beauty and Fashion Tech
12. Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer
Available at Nordstrom or Sephora
"For hard-to-conceal skin imperfections that need serious concealer, this is the best I've found!"
- Nancy from Beauty411, read Nancy's Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer review
Also a favorite of Norah from Norah Loves Makeup
Shop the Post