Today’s gift idea is actually one of my favorite affordable beauty gifts, and it’s the perfect size for a stocking stuffer or a small gift for a co-worker. Everyone seems to love having little products for their desk/locker at work, and
I also look for my favorite sets and stock up for travel later on in the year.
Included in the kit:
• Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser with Clary Sage: This is gentle and removes everything easily from your face (except eye makeup), without stripping your skin and drying you out! Perfect for travel.
• Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream: I love this cuticle cream! It has a great lemon scent, and it really melts with your body heat as you’re applying it. It is thick and a bit waxy, which means it is perfect for sealing in moisture. I like to apply it over a regular lotion.
• Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion: It’s hydrating without being heavy or greasy.
• Coconut Foot Cream: More hydrating than the lotion, this is perfect for feet at night (I put socks on over it), but it doesn’t feel like I’ve greased myself up. I also like to use it on my hands throughout the day, it helps keep my hands hydrated without feeling sticky.
• Vanilla Bean Lip Balm: I’m a sucker for Burt’s Bees lip balms! They’re hydrating and easy to apply on the go. But they’re also secretly the perfect lip gloss primer! I apply the balm, blot with a kleenex, and then gloss goes on over it. The beeswax does something to the lipgloss, it lasts hours longer and applies smoothly.
You can find the Burt’s Bees gift sets at Walmart.com where they have a huge selection, or in select stores.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Burt’s Bees. The opinions and text are all mine.