1. Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb 10th Birthday Set (from Saks)
I have this set (finally! I'll review this perfume as soon as I get over my horrible, never ending cold) and the little bottles are super cute! Perfect for travel, sharing with friends, keeping one in your desk at work, one at home, etc.
2. Smith and Cult Holiday Trio 2 (at Neiman Marcus)
I've been really wanting to try out this nail polish brand, and this set is a steal! It has 2 shades that look amazing.
• Kundalini Hustle: Opaque poppy red
• Shattered Souls: Large and small gold glitter particles suspended in clear base
• Dark Like Me: Opaque aubergine
3. DryBar Sparkle & Shine Set from Nordstrom
If you're in the market for a new blowdryer, this is a great set! Not only do you get some products included with the blow dryer (for the cost of the dryer alone), but there's also a great round brush included. Note that there's a similar set at Sephora (the Drybar Peace On Earth Good Hair to All set) which has a slightly different selection of products
• Buttercup Blow Dryer
• Double Pint Large Round Ceramic Brush
• Travel-size Sake Bomb Nourishing Shampoo
• Travel-size Sake Bomb Nourishing Conditioner
• Travel-size 100 Proof Treatment Oil
• Travel-size Sparkling Soda Shine Mist
4. Kate Somerville Red Carpet Essentials Kit (at Nordstrom)
This set includes my favorite at home peel and a super hydrating serum that I love!
• DermalQuench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment
5. Trish McEvoy The Power of Organization Purse Organizer and Makeup Planner Collection (at Neiman Marcus)
Someday, I will finally splurge and buy a Trish McEvoy Organizer! I love that it is so compact and includes a lot of what you need.
• Leopard-print Purse Organizer
• Petite Makeup Planner Classic Black
• Beauty Emergency Card For Eyes
• Petite Makeup Wardrobing Page
6. Bumble and Bumble Bestsellers Kit (at Sephora)
Lots of great hair products here! If you've been wanting to try out Bumble & Bumble or need to stock up, I'd splurge on this.
• Thickening Hairspray
• Tonic Lotion
• Thickening Dryspun Finish
• Surf Spray
• Repair Blow Dry
• Hairdresser's Invisible Oil VOC
7. Yves Saint Laurent Kiss & Love Collection (from Nordstrom)
Yes, that's a lot of nail polish and lipstick for a steal.
8. Chanel Le Top Coat Lamé Rouge Noir Gold Sparkle Nail Coat (at Nordstrom)
I love the gold shimmer in the polish! Great alone or over a dark red, it really is suggested to wear over Chanel Vamp but any deep red would work.