It's holiday season again. Which means there are about to be a lot of parties. Often with people you need to impress, like your boss and her husband. Because, yes, somehow it feels like your choice of red lipstick matters at an office party, right?
One of the things that always stresses me out about big parties is my hair. I am perfectly capable of styling my hair, and having it look good. But I want it to look extra good for these parties, and luckily there are a few products (all from CVS!) that make getting the right look super easy.
1. TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner
When the weather starts to get cold and less humid, I've found that my hair gets dry, dry, dry! This makes it much more prone to frizz and difficult to style. Swapping out to a super hydrating shampoo and conditioner really helps!
2. Dove Quench Absolute Ultra Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner
My curly haired friends swear by this duo. It's the perfect amount of moisture for curly hair to be smoother and healthier without being weighed down.
3. Suave Professionals Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo and Conditioner
This duo is amazing because not only does it provide much needed moisture to my hair (though not quite as much as the TRESemmé) but it also adds a lot of body! My hair is so heavy that it tends to flatten itself out. I've recommended it to friends with thin hair as well, and it seems to do do all sorts of magical things on thin hair as well. If you need a bit of added moisture but also VOLUME this is the Duo you should look for!
4. TRESemmé Flawless Curls Enhancing Mousse
It's pretty hard for my hair to hold curl, and I've found that using a large palmful of mousse is a great way to fix that. I've been told by a few celebrity hair stylists that a good mousse creates a "foundation" of hold and texture that makes it possible for anyone's hair to hold curl and be easier to style.
5. Suave Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
In addition to the mousse, a light spritzing of salt spray makes a big difference when I'm doing my hair for an event. The added bit of texture makes it easier to curl my hair and makes any updos much more likely to actually stay up. I know. It's a hair styling miracle.
6. TRESemmé TRES Two Hair Spray
As much as I'd love to skip the hair spray step, it really is necessary to keep all that hard work looking good for more than 30 minutes. I like that this hair spray has great hold without turning your hair into a helmet.
CVS is having a great promotion on some of these products right now! Between 11/15/2015 and 12/5/2015, when you buy participating Axe, Caress, CLEAR, Dove, Suave or TRESemme products at CVS you'll get $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards when you spend $20.
You can find these products and other recommendations depending upon what you need (volume, shine, etc) over at CVS.com/YourStyleYourWay
Valid 11/15 – 11/21
• Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF WITH CARD on participating Dove or Suave hair care products
• 2/$8 WITH CARD TRESemmé shampoo, conditioner (28-32 oz.) or select stylers
• 2/$10 WITH CARD Select Premium TRESemmé shampoo, conditioner or select stylers
Valid 11/29 – 12/5
• Get $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards when you spend $15 on participating TRESemmé or Dove Hair Care products
• Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF WITH CARD on participating Dove Hair Care products
• 2/$8 WITH CARD TRESemmé® shampoo, conditioner (28-32 oz.) or select stylers
• 2/$10 WITH CARD Select premium TRESemmé shampoo, conditioner or select stylers
Post Sponsored by Lunchbox. Opinions are 100% my own.