Rachel McAdams was at Jason Reitman’s Live Read of The Princess Bride recently at the Toronto International Film Festival, and she looks pretty amazing! Her makeup was by Celebrity Makeup Artist Gita Bass. “Rachel was reading a part in the Princess Bride, so we wanted to keep her makeup soft and ethereal, which meant flushed cheeks and gorgeous skin.”
1. Skin was prepped by cleansing with Simple Skincare Micellar Make-up Remover Wipes and then Simple Skincare Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15 was applied.
2. I then mixed a few drops of Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and blended with a damp Beauty Blender sponge.
3. I applied Stila Convertible Color in Peony on the apples of the skin, blended well with my first my fingers and then used the sponge for a seamless finish.
4. Nars Pro Prime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base was used to prep her lids with and then I applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color in Rose Gold.
5. I dusted the bronze shade in the Yves Saint Laurent Couture Palette over the top and onto the lower lash line.
6. Then, I traced the upper and lower lash line with MAC Eye Pencil in Teddy and blended well with a soft brush.
7. Finally, I curled her lashes and applied a few coats of Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara.
8. To finish the look, I applied Tarte Lipsurgence in Enchanted for the perfect rosy pout.