Elizabeth Olsen (yes, related to those Olsens) was up at the Toledo International Film Festival, and I loved her makeup for two different events! In the white, she was at the InStyle & HFPA after party, in the black outfit she was at the premiere of I Saw the Light. Both looks were created by Celebrity Makeup Artist Gita Bass.
InStyle & HFPA After Party
“I loved her edgy black and white outfit and thought a pop of red would be the perfect accessory.” – Gita Bass
1. I prepped her skin with Simple Skincare Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15 and added a few drops of Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation to even out her already perfect skin.
2. To sculpt her face I used Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base in the hollows of her cheeks and then added a bit if the Chanel on the apples of her cheeks to warm up her face without competing with the lip.
3. Highlighting was done using Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone.
4. I applied Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow in Jean on the lids and blended Laura Mercier Eye Pencil in Golden Copper into the lash line.
5. Then, I curled her lashes with a Kevyn Aucoin Beauty Eye Lash Curler and applied a few coats of Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara.
6. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Pirate was applied straight from the tube.
Premiere of I Saw the Light
1. After cleansing skin with Simple Skincare Micellar Make-up Remover Wipes, I applied Simple Skincare Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15 for a perfectly hydrated base.
2. Then, I mixed a few drops of Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation for a flawless, glowing finish.
3. I lightly bronzed and contoured her face with Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base and added Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush in Natural for a slight flush of color on the apples of the cheeks.
4. I lined upper and lower lash lines with Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner in Pewter and smudged with a soft brush.
5. Then, I layered Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Bronzer onto her eye lids–it’s a perfect shimmery bronze that doubles as an eye shadow.
6. Finally, I lined the water lines with the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner in black and added a few coats of Physicians Formula Eye Booster Mascara.
7. To create a gorgeous fall nude color, I applied MAC Lip Liner in Spice all over the lips and mixed with By Terry Baume De Rose Lip Balm.