I'm a big fan of a great deal, and there are a lot of great ones out there in the beauty world! Today for Makeup Wars we're sharing our 5 favorite beauty products under %10, and I had a pretty hard time narrowing it down to only 5 products. In the end I'm sharing 5 products that I reach for quite often, and I always have on hand in my bathroom.
1. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (at Target and ULTA): I'm cheating a bit to get this included on the list (the smaller 3 ounce size is just under $10), but this is something my husband and I stock up on! We buy big tubs of the cream and bottles of the lotion, you can find Cetaphil all over our house! It is moisturizing, gentle and gets the job done without an annoying scent.
2. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (available at Sally Beauty and ULTA): I won't use any other top coat, this one is super shiny and dries quickly, it is an integral part of my manicure routine.
3. ELF Glitter Shadow Primer (at ELF): That's a $2 little tube of goodness right there. Yes, I did buy 6 of them with my latest ELF order. I love this stuff! It isn't just for glitter shadows. I will use it under powdery shadows that are prone to fall out, and under any shadows that don't have quite the pigmentation level that I want (I'm looking at you Bobbi Brown). A little ELF Glitter Primer, let it sit for about 30 seconds until tacky, then pat on the shadow. Suddenly your shadow is much better!
4. Burt's Bees Lip Crayon (at ULTA or Target, read my Lip Crayon Review): I collaborated with Burt's Bees quite a few times for sponsored posts with their Lip Crayons, but I've become hooked! I've bought many crayons on my own and reach for them quite often. The crayons are well pigmented and hydrating, you can use them on your lips or even on your cheeks in a pinch.
5. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara (at ULTA or Target): I love the brush on this mascara. It picks up all of my lashes, so it gives good volume, but that molded plastic brush makes it easy to pick apart any clumps that might develop.
What are your favorite beauty bargains? I'd love to know!
I Bought It Affiliate Links