I've already shared all of my Nordstrom Sale Beauty Exclusive Picks, as well as other best items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but for Top 10 Tuesday we decided to post our 10 Favorites. OMG..... It was hard to pick! This is what I ended up with!
1. MAC Look in a Box Sophisticate Face Kit (my MAC Sophisticate Palette Swatches): I was a bit surprised by how much I loved this palette, it isn't quite as warm as I had expected so it is much more wearable by everyone than I had expected! The colors are beautiful, peachy-copper golds.
2. MAC Look in a Box Style Maven Face Kit (my MAC Style Maven Palette swatches): When actually used, this palette is more neutral and less overwhelmingly purple! It's great for those of us that are cool toned, and the Performance Art shadow is one of my favorites.
3. Bobbi Brown Secret to Standout Eyes Set: I've been on a big Bobbi Brown kick lately, and this palette really just blows everything else of hers out of the water. Seriously. It has all of the neutrals that you need for every day, plus a few extras for fun. I love that it is only shadows as well, I don't tend to use the blushes or lippies included in palettes unless I'm traveling.
4. RevitaLash Advanced Duo: I'm obsessed with this stuff! It makes my lashes much longer and thicker. I bought 2 sets, which is a full year supply. This is by far the lowest price you'll see anywhere, so stock up!
5. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse Home & Away Set: I'm not usually big on sunless tanners, but since trying St. Tropez's In Shower Gradual Tan (In Shower Tanner review here), I've been trying out more products. I used their Bronzing Mousse before a recent trip and was pretty impressed with my results. I'll have a review soon, but since we're planning a beach getaway this fall, I'll be picking up this duo.
6. Clarisonic Smart Profile Cleansing System: If you don't already have a Clarisonic, this is a great time to pick one up! The Smart Profile is the super fancy one, but there are also less expensive options like the Mia, Mia2 and Mia3.
7. Bobbi Brown Brush Set: The Anniversary Sale is a great time to buy makeup brushes. I typically will only buy sets during this sale or at the Holidays. While I also love the MAC basic and advanced sets, this year my favorite pick is the Bobbi Brown set. There are 2 face brushes in it that I've been coveting. It's hanging out in my cart.
8. Charlotte Tilbury On the Go Essentials Set: This set is hanging out in my cart, I haven't pulled the trigger yet. It has a lot of items that I want to try out... debating!
9. Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain Exclusive Trio: YAAAASS to more glossy stains! Also in my cart while I dig out all of the ones I own to make sure the colors aren't duplicates.
10. Tom Ford Lips and Boys Set: I've been wanting to try out Tom Ford's amazing lipsticks for a while, and this set is a great deal. I just don't tend to wear many lipsticks, so it is still hanging out in my cart while I think about it.
What items have you picked up so far? Or are you plotting for when the main sale opens?
I Bought It Affiliate Links