So, it's Memorial Day. And in the lead up to the holiday, did you notice the millions of sales? And I'm a bit addicted to online shopping. So, I'll be putting my picks from different sales up. Starting with the Surprise Sale from Kate Spade. Nordstrom is starting a big sale today too, I'll be adding picks from their sale and a few others as I shop!
1. Sponge Crepe A-Line Dress: I love the color of this dress and the zipper detail in the back. I'm trying to decide if I have somewhere to wear it, but it's sitting in my cart right now!
2. Vegas Jewels Necklace: It will go with pretty much anything.
3. Limoncello Bouquet Large Colin: I like this set for travel a lot! 2 bags that can nestle together or be used on their own depending upon how much stuff you're packing.
4. Highland Place Bee: This is a cute little wristlet or pouch. Great for taking just a few things with you or to hold things in a bigger purse.
5. Perri Lane Bubble Lynne: I love the texture on the outside of this bag. It's pretty thin, so not a big tote, but it would be a great summer alternative for bringing papers to and from work.
6. Le Pavillion iPad Mini Folio or iPad Folio: I am a sucker for polka dots!
7. Sawyer Street Alair: A big, multipurpose tote. Perfect for travel this summer!
8. Montford Park Smooth Keira: A cute little clutch, I love the bow!
9. Moon River Bangle: More of the pink that I'm obsessing over and a bow! I have a few Kate Spade bangles and love stacking them together. This is a great pop of color.
Nordstrom has started their Half Yearly Sale, which means a lot of great savings on items for this summer!
kate spade new york 'cobble hill - mini carson' crossbody bag: Crossbody bags are really, really perfect for moms. I have a couple that I rotate between for holding my own "essentials" like my phone, money, lip balm, etc. I then can leave all of the baby stuff in the big baby bag, and don't need to dig through it when my phone rings.
BP Faceted Statement Necklace: This is an insane deal. Buy all the colors.
Kendra Scott 'Arden' Station Cuff: I love the detail on this bracelet.
MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Anya' Platform Sandal: All I can say is wow! The details are amazing on this one.
Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini Fiona' Bucket Bag: Bucket Bags are big this year, and this is a steal! The smoke color is perfect with bright colors or pastels. It's very versatile.
MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Large Eliza' Tote: This is a plastic tote, which means it is perfect for taking to the beach or pool, where things would get wet. It's in my cart now for using this summer with my girls!
Pleione Mixed Media Tunic: I have this shirt in 3 colors and want more! Buy your regular size for a relaxed fit, go up one for a "tunic" like fit.
Tumi 'Alpha Bravo - Kingsville' Deluxe BriefPack: I have this backpack, and it was great when I traveled with my kids this spring! There's a separate pocket for the computer, which makes going through TSA much, much easier! I also have the matching Alpha Bravo Everett Essential Tote, and the Alpha Bravo Knox Backpack is a good option if you don't need the computer slot.
target="_blank" rel="nofollow"Alexis Bittar 'Elements' Multistrand Necklace: Such a great statement necklace!
Donna Morgan 'Jessie' Twist Waist Chiffon Dress: Great if you have a wedding to attend this summer. It comes in a ton of colors, so perfect for pretty much everyone.
Lush Blouson Chiffon Skater Dress: I love the neckline on this dress. Plus, it is only $27. YES.
Adrianna Papell Pleated Jersey Blouson Dress: This is a great LBD for the office.
Bobeau One-Button Fleece Wrap Cardigan: I keep looking at this (in Mink) and will probably snap one up finally.
Pleione Print Shift Dress: I love this alone or over a pair of black leggings
AG Jeans 'The Stilt' Cigarette Leg Stretch Jeans: These are my favorite jeans. I practically live in them. I refuse to buy them full price, but YES, they are definitely worth spending around $100 (or a bit more).