Rosamond Pike’s look was certainly a show stopper at the 2015 Golden Globes! Her dress was amazing with the side cutouts. To complement her dress, celeb hair stylist Kylee Rae Heath created a sleek look using Oscar Blandi products. “We were inspired by the ethereal gorgeous white dress and wanted the hair to be straight and sleek in contrast.”
Get the Look:
• On damp hair apply Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse (at ULTA) throughout the roots and spray Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist (at ULTA) from mid-shaft through the ends and comb through the hair.
• Create a deep, straight side part with a tail comb.
• With a small round brush blow dry hair on a low setting to work shine and volume into the hair.
• Once the hair is dry, spray Oscar Blandi Dry Heat Protect Spray (at ULTA) onto the hair & smooth out the ends with a flat iron. It is key to only hit the ends with the iron to maintain volume at the roots.
• Apply a small amount of Oscar Blandi Polish Glossing Creme (at ULTA) to the ends to polish and to smooth away any flyaways around the part.
• Tuck the left side behind the ear and spray Oscar Blandi Lacca Medium Hold Hair Spray (at ULTA) to finish and add more shine.