For the 2015 Golden Globe Awards, Celebrity Makeup Artist Molly R. Stern created Reese Witherspoon’s look. Reese wore a silver gown by Calvin Klein Collection, and Molly complemented the gown with a golden look that really made Reese shine!
Get the Look:
• Stern first applied Caudalie Eau De Beaute Elixer (at Sephora) to invigorate Witherspoon’s skin.
• Next, she massaged RéVive Serum Pressé Illuminating Skin Firmer, (at Nordstrom) to give her complexion a natural, luminous and smooth base. She lightly applied RèVive Moisturizing Renewal Cream Retexturizing Hydrator (at Nordstrom) for added hydration.
• Stern then applied Laura Mercier Silk Crème Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation in Cream Ivory, (coming in April 2015) to ensure Witherspoon’s complexion looked “clean and bright.”
• Using Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Abundance (at Beautylish), Stern lightly contoured Witherspoon’s cheeks to accentuate the colour.
• She then added an intense flush to the apples of Witherspoon’s cheeks, giving her the look of “vibrant heat,” by applying Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Blaze (at LauraMercier.com), topped with Kevyn Aucoin The Pure Powder Glow in Fira (at Nordstrom).
• She first created a base using Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Black Karat (at LauraMercier.com). She then smudged Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Gilded Gold (at LauraMercier.com) on Witherspoon’s upper lids.
• Then, she roughly lined the upper and lower lash lines using Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir (at LauraMercier.com).
• Lastly, Stern curled Witherspoon’s lashes with the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler (at Shu Uemura), and coated her lashes twice using Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Supreme Mascara (at LauraMercier.com).
• To complete the look, Stern created wine-stained lips by applying Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Merlot (at LauraMercier.com), topped off with a gold gloss for a luminous sheen.
Image: Courtesy of Laura Mercier