Did you hear all about how great Chrissy Teigen looked at the Golden Globes too? Yes, it was everywhere. And really, she did look pretty great. He had a very pretty lacy blush dress on, but when paired with her wavy ponytail the look was pretty and approachable.
Chrissy’s hair was done by Celebrity Hairstylist and International Creative Director for Macadamia Professional, Giannandrea. It was a modern, elegant take on the playful pony.
Get the Look:
• Apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer (at ULTA) on wet hair before blow drying the whole head with a large round brush, to create ample volume at the roots and length
• Use a 1-inch curling iron and curl the whole head in waves
• Once the hair was set in waves, use a generous dollop of Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream (at Folica) and run hands throughout the hair, using fingers to create supple separation and texture all the way through the ends
• Gather hair into a high pony tail, slightly below the crown. Tie the pony into an elastic band and take a small section of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic band covering it. Keep the pony playful by using your fingers to open it up and make it wide, textured and volumized
• Make sure it’s not too tight around the face by creating volume at the front with separation. Leave some fly aways on the sides for an effortless look
• Spray in place with Macadamia Control Working Spray (at ULTA) to protect against humidity and set for a night out