I don't know about you, but the start of "actual" winter without the holidays to make things festive has me a bit down! You can find a few new posts over on eBay that show how I'm coping: Oil Cleansers (which seem to be key to keeping my skin nicely hydrated right now but still remove every last bit of waterproof makeup) and planning our spring break! You'll see what I like to keep in my beach/pool bag, I'm thinking about a companion post showing what beauty items I bring along that don't necessarily make it to the pool. Like an anti-oxidant serum to help my skin cope with the sun exposure.
• 7 Beauty Gifts Under $15
• Splurge vs Steal: Overnight Masks to Solve All Your Beauty Woes
• Quick and Easy Root Touch Up
• Great Drugstore Skincare Finds From Dermatologists
• 7 Hyperpigmentation Super Star Ingredients
• 15 Cleansing Oils That Your Skin Will Love
• Beach Bag Beauty Essentials