This time of year can be stressful with all of the shopping, party planning and expectations of a perfect holiday season. Luckily, it can be easy to find great products to pamper yourself or friends and family. All of these products are available at Sally Beauty, and they’re perfectly sized to add to gift bags or use as a stocking stuffer! They also have other great gift ideas.
1. Beautique Gel Eye Pencil: This is a creamy eye pencil that goes on easily and smudges for that perfect smoky eye! After a minute or so it becomes smudge free and lasts all day. I’m a sucker for navy eye pencils (shown here), but the Rose Gold is also very pretty.
2. Sally Girl Blush & Shimmer: It isn’t available on-line, but you’ll definitely want to hunt this little one down in your local store! The size of an eye shadow, this product has both a blush and a shimmer. You can use just the shimmer as a highlighter by using a small (probably eye shadow sized) brush. Or use both together, which is my preference. I use a small blush brush to get a higher concentration of product on my cheeks, then change my brush for something larger for an all over lighter application. The small size means this is perfect for your makeup bag or travel.
3. Face Secrets Animal Print Eye Shadow Applicators: While I once automatically threw out the little foam applicators in my makeup, lately I’ve been hoarding them. They’re convenient for touch ups on the go, and yes, even nail art.
4. Face Secrets Animal Print Kabuki Brush: This one retracts down into the handle and has a top, it is perfect to carry when you’re on the go!
5. Swissco Blue 5 Piece Pedicure Set: Pink glitter. Yes.
6. Biotera Invisible Dry Shampoo: Why is a travel sized dry shampoo so hard to find? This one is perfect for your 3-1-1 bag, soaks up oil and adds volume all while staying invisible in your hair. Perfect.
7. Heel To Toe Feels Like New Foot Softener: I’ve been using this on my feet (under socks) at night and it really is helping soften and moisturize my dry feet!
8. Heel to Toe Aromatherapy Invigorating Foaming Foot Soak: When I have time to do a full spa pedicure at home, I love this foot soak! It only takes a few minutes, has a really refreshing smell, and it helps get the dead skin off of my feet. It only takes about 5 minutes to work.
9. Beyond Belief Enchanted Dream Hand and Body Lotion: This lotion smells great and is super hydrating without being greasy.
Sally Beauty is holding a Give Glam & Get Away Sweepstakes! You could win a 7-Day Caribbean cruise for two with Princess Cruises. To enter, buy any product in-store or online using your Sally Beauty Loyalty Card and get an automatic entry, enter online, and if you refer a friend by sharing online, and your friend enters, you’ll receive a bonus entry! The sweeps run between 12/1/14 and 12/31/14.