1. Personal Microderm Device (my Personal Microderm Device review): This is an at home version of what is offered in many dermatologist and plastic surgeons offices. Yes, it is great exfoliation, but you do need to be a bit careful with it as you can easily over do it.
2. Tria Age-Defying Laser (my Tria Age-Defying Laser review): I really loved this laser when I tried it out in the spring, and yes, I'm about to start using it again now that I've delivered my baby. This is an at home version of a non-ablative laser treatment and helps fine lines/wrinkles and evens out skin tone.
3. José Eber Therapy RX Moisture Boosting Tool (my review): It looks like a flat iron, but oh, it is so much more! This infrared hair tool helps conditioning treatments penetrate into the hair, dramatically increasing their results. I don't do this often (it does take some time and effort), but when my hair is feeling dry/damaged it really does the job.
4. Veet Infini'Silk IPL At Home Laser Hair Removal: I'm currently working on a review for this product, but it is super easy to use and really is helping to reduce hair already. I'm using it on my underarms, when I have more time I'm definitely going to use it on my legs as well!
5. Q Redew (my Q Redew review): This is amazing for refreshing your hair whether you have straight or curly hair.
6. Voloom (my Voloom review): This is definitely the best way I've found to add long lasting volume to your hair, exactly where you want it!
7. Sarah Potempa BeachWaver (my BeachWaver review): This is my favorite curling iron. It can rotate in 2 directions and has an extra long barrel to make creating beachy waves even easier!
8. Tanda Tap (my Tanda Zap review): This little hand held device really does help my blemishes go away faster. I break it out at the first sign of trouble, and instead of a 5-7 day spot I'll have 1-2 days.
9. BeLissPRO Curl Genius Professional Curl Machine (my Curl Genius review): This is the best of the curling machines that I've tried. It creates effortless curls that really do last in my hair, which I love!
10. Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solutions Set (all my Clarisonic posts): I talk about the Clarisonic a lot. And yes, you do need one! I'm currently testing out their Sonic Radiance set, and the products are really helping with my hyperpigmentation!
Product Sent for Review Affiliate Links Bought It Myself