Today for Top 10 Beauty we're sharing our favorite limited edition beauty items for Holiday 2014! I have to admit that I cheated a bit for today's post. I went over (I have 12 items) and I kind of shopped for myself.... These are the items that I have my eye on right now, though there are a few things that I already have and they are so amazing that I think everyone should have them!
1. Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
I know what you're thinking... the Clarisonic isn't Limited Edition! Well, technically, that Turquoise color is, so it counts! There are a bunch of Clarisonic sets out right now, and if you don't already have a deep cleansing brush then you need to check it out! I just got the Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solutions Set, I'm really excited to see how it helps me deal with my melasma from pregnancy. But, the Mia 2 is the best place to start if you haven't tried the Clarisonic yet.
• Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing Device
• Sensitive Brush Heads
• Protective Travel Case
• Full-size Refreshing Gel Cleanser (it works with any cleanser, this is a nice one though)
2. Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash
I have a lot of lipsticks that I don't really wear already, but I really love this formula. Plus, they're mini! Perfect for stashing in your pocket or purse.
• Mini exclusive Revolution Lipstick in Ladyflower (bright rose pink), Crush (hot pink), Illicit (sheer baby pink), Gash (deep red with tonal shimmer), Liar (pinky brown nude), F-Bomb (classic red)
• Full-size 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone (clear)
3. Trish McEvoy Sexy 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk Duo
I recently declared this one of my favorite fragrances, but I'm out of my spray and the lotion is to die for! On my Christmas list for sure!
4. Dior Deluxe Holiday Palette
I've somehow never tried Dior's shadows, and lately I just can't stop looking at their palettes! This big one is perfect for travel, it has two completely different looks for day and evening.
• Six Eyeshadows
• Two Lip Colors
• Shimmer Powder
5. Dior Holiday Eyeshadow Palette
If the other palette is too big, I also really like this one with just 4 shadows.
6. MAC Studio Brush Kit
MAC always puts out some great travel brush sets, and this year this is the one I'll probably buy. Many of my facial travel brushes need replacing and this one has a great powder brush, a great foundation brush and the 224!
• 129 SE Powder Blush Brush
• 190 SE Foundation Brush
• 224 SE Tapered Blending Brush
• 213 SE Fluff Brush
• 209 SE Eyeliner Brush
7. Trish McEvoy Power of Makeup Planner Collection Timeless Beauty
I keep saying that I'm going to buy one of these makeup planners and I haven't done it yet. Someday!!
• Makeup Planner Leopard
• Eye Base Essentials in Bare
• Full-size Intense Gel Eyeliner in Black
• High Volume Mascara
• Instant Eye Lift
• Two Makeup Wardrobing Pages
• Eyeshadows in Taupe, Linen, Delicate Pink
• Glaze Eyeshadow in Lavender Glow
• Eye Definers in Emerald and Hamptons Nights
• Dual Sunlit Bronzer
• Blush in Natural
• Deluxe travel-size Translucent Finishing Powder
• Essential Pencil in Model’s Choice
• Deluxe travel-size Beauty Booster Lip Gloss Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Brightening Pink
• Pencil Sharpener
8. Bobbi Brown Mini Eye Palette
8 really pretty shades! This one is a Sephora exclusive.
9. Kate Somerville Simply Glowing Set
I really like ExfoliKate (my original ExfoliKate review), and I ran out just before my pregnancy. Now that I've delivered my baby girl, I can use it again! This set is the same price as the ExfoliKate alone, but has a gentle cleanser and the Dilo Oil I've been wanting to try out!
• 2 oz Gentle Daily Wash
• 2 oz ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
• 1 oz Dilo Oil Restorative Treatment
10. Drybar Big Hair Don't Care Holiday Kit
I really want to try out the products in this set, but if you're in the market for a great dryer this looks like a good one based on the specs. And the entire set is the price of just the dryer alone, so it's a good deal!
• Buttercup Blow Dryer
• Lil' Lemon Drop Detangler To Go
• The Full Pint Medium Round Brush
• 1.7 oz Texas Tea Volumizing Shampoo
• 1.7 oz Texas Tea Volumizing Conditioner
• 1.7 oz Texas Tea Volumizing Hair Spray
11. Bond No. 9 New York Bon Bon Eau de Parfum Box
Over in my favorite fragrances post, there were quite a few Bond No. 9 fragrances! The Bon Bons are a great travel size, you can buy a 9 Bon Bon S or 18 Bon Bon Set.
12. NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette
This is a great facial palette, highlighter, Laguna bronzer and multiple blushes all in 1 spot!
• Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush Powder
• Blush in Sex Fantasy (pale lavender pink), Deep Throat (sheer peach), Final Cut (peach coral)
• Laguna Bronzing Powder (brown with gold shimmer)
I Bought It Affiliate Links