Today Linda from Beautzy Blog is sharing her 2 day travel kit! She say, “I travel a lot. Because I’m in LA often for only 2 days, I pretty much have a set kit that I take. A few things vary here and there, but for my usual ‘visit the in-laws, hang out with friends, chat with the cousins’ LA trip, I take these things.”
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen (get it here): Sunscreen is an important step I can’t miss.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (get it here): I don’t have to worry about smearing or smudging, and since I’ve been using liquid eyeliner for so long, it only takes seconds to apply.
9. City Cosmetics Contour Effects Palette (get it here): I don’t contour my face much, but if we go out in the evening, I want to lightly contour my chin and cheeks. I never apply with a heavy hand.
10. NARS Orgasm Blush (get it here): I take this color because I love the way it looks on me, and I have 2.
11. Urban Decay Electric palette (get it here): If we have plans to go out in the evening to the City Walk or somewhere fun, I’ll usually also pack this palette. I love bright eyeshadows!
I paired Linda’s picks with the new 12. Tory Burch Travel Nylon Cosmetics Bag, which I have my eye on!