Today, Liesl from Liesl Loves Pretty Things is sharing her must have travel beauty items! I asked her for her picks for a quick 2 day trip, and she had a lot to say. Here are her picks!
My beauty kit for a two day trip is comprised of my most necessary and most comfortable cosmetics. All my base stuff comes with…
… as do my favorite brushes.
5. Sigma F86 Tapered Kabuki
6. Real Techniques Powder Brush
7. Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Face Brush (perfect for blush)
8. e.l.f. Defining Eye Brush
9. e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush
10. ULTA Eye Brow Brush & Lash Comb
11. Spoolie Brush
Color wise, if I don’t have my brow powder, I might as well go au naturel, so that goes in first thing…
17. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown
14. target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”Bonne Bell Eye Mascara in Translucent for setting brows.
My favorite taupe eyeshadow single 15. (NARS Lhasa for cooler months (NARS Lhasa review), or 16. NYX True Taupe for summer (NYX True Taupe review)
13. Prescriptives False Eyelashes mascara in Plush Black
18. Revlon Matte Powder Blush in Perfectly Peach (it’s subtle, low key, pretty, and goes with just about anything)
I keep my lips rather low key out of town, because my two day trips are usually just that– very low key. I keep my beloved reds at home and do a nude, peachy pink, or pinky brown (and I’ll usually bring one of each)…
19. Milani Color Statement in Pretty Natural (Milani lipstick in Pretty Natural review)
20. Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
21. Maybelline Color Elixir in Caramel Infused (Maybelline Color Elixir in Caramel Infused review)
Of course, my kit is not complete without perfume and nail polish…
Base coat, topcoat, remover, nippers, file, cotton balls, q-tips, and two to three colors, because I won’t be quite sure what I’m in the mood for until I’m actually ready to polish.
…and last but definitely not least…
All shown with: 23. Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Dot, Small Annabella Cosmetics Case