I’m a huge fan of Too Faced, something I haven’t been very shy about over the years. This morning I got a sale email from them (view the entire Too Faced Sale here), and there are quite a few things hanging out in my cart right now! I thought it would be fun to share my picks with you, though you’ll need to hurry, they tend to sell out within a few days!
1. Pretty Rebel Palette: OMG. Buy one now. I might buy a back up. It’s worth it just for Ringleader, which is my favorite shadow to use just alone for a look. My Pretty Rebel Palette Review and the best Pretty Rebel Eye Look Tutorials.
2. Joy to the Girls: This was part of last holiday’s collection, though this was a palette I didn’t get. (Check out the other ones I did have, the Joy to the Girls Collection). I thought that the shadows in the rest of the collection were all pretty wearable, and while there were a few that were powdery, that was easily fixed by swapping out my eye shadow primer to the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue, which has more “grab” and held on to those shadows a bit more. For $25, 10 shadows and a mascara is a steal!
3. Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Purple: Purple liner is a great way to change up your look, and this shade is very dark purple, so it is pretty subtle. I love this liner formula, it is creamy and well pigmented, super easy to blend and smudge for a smokey eye.
4. Bonjour Beautiful Set: The Matte Eye Collection, Bonjour Beautiful Lip Collection and Perfect Eyes Eyeliner all for a steal.
5. Bronzed and Beautiful Set: If you’re a bronzer girl this is a great way to try out a few new shades or bring a few of your favorites along when you travel.
6. La Créme Lip Color: I love Too Faced’s lippies, they’re long wearing and so hydrating! I have Loganberry in my cart (such a great color for fall), but the bright pink of Fuchsia Shock is also pretty!
7. Beauty Editor Darlings: A lot of their most popular products, all in 1 spot! They’re not all full sized, but a few of these I haven’t tried (Lip Insurance!) and the rest I’m saving for travel/hospital bag.
8. Glamour to To Palette: This is also great for travel! Shadows, blush, bronzer and gloss all in one compact! You could even bring it along in your purse for easy touchups. There are a few small phone sized compacts in the sale as well, but I prefer this one because it has a bigger selection.
What are you putting in your cart?