I have to admit that I had a really hard time paring down my product list for this post! I restricted myself to a few product categories, and there are a few options for some of them, though my fave product made the picture. I've found that multi-tasking products are wonderful, and that the "fast" products, which promise results in a fraction of the normal amount of time, can be both good and bad. I'm also a fan of just multi-tasking myself. So, I wear a face mask, a deep conditioning hair mask, and tooth whitening strips while I'm doing my at home pedicure. Look at the hours saved!
1. POND'S Luminous Finish BB+ Cream: This is my favorite BB Cream, though there are other great ones out there! I love that it has my moisturizer, sunscreen and some light foundation coverage all in one step! For days that I think I need a bit "more", I mix in a little bit of a highly pigmented concealer that is the exact same shade as my skin. Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer is the best one for that.
Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector
Kiehl's 'Actively Correcting & Beautifying' BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
2. AG Hair BB Cream: these creams do a ton of things to your hair all at once! It's like a leave in conditioner, smoothing serum, frizz fighter, shine serum, etc... all rolled into one.
Pantene BB Cream
3. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes: I still need to write a full review of this product, but I really love it! It's a pretty pigmented concealer, but also an eye cream, and I swear it will not settle into fine lines and wrinkles.
4. DevaCurl Deva Towel: It's true, gently squeezing the water out of your hair with a microfiber towel will dramatically cut down on drying time.
5. Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover: This stuff takes 30 seconds and gives you absolutely perfect cuticles! It's a professional manicure in a (much) cheaper bottle.
6. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment: I put this on in the shower (when I can, it isn't pregnancy safe so that isn't for another 3 months), and it is a super powered exfoliating treatment, but still gentle enough for my sensitive rosacea skin.
7. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle: Every woman should own a dry shampoo. Period. End of story. It is perfect for soaking up greasies on days you don't have time to wash your hair (let's face it, we should all be skipping days anyways, it isn't great to wash your hair every day), it also adds some much needed texture and volume.
Dry Bar Detox Dry Shampoo
Batiste Hint of Color Dry Shampoo
8. Maybelline EyeStudio Master Smoky Mechanical Eyeshadow Pencil: It's shadow and eye liner rolled into one, creating the fastest and easiest smoky eye ever! Apply around your eye, then blend it out with a smudge brush.
NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
Too Faced Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner
Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Primer + Shadow + Liner
9. Stila Convertible Color: I use it mainly as a blush, but this cream formula can be used on your eyes and lips as well! It looks like a very pretty flush when blended out with a brush.
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
10. Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover: Yes, even I hate removing my makeup at night! But, I hate going to sleep with eye liner around my eyes. This face wash (and the Kiehl's below) both are gentle enough to use around your eyes, but they also actually remove eye makeup. (Ok, they really remove regular eye makeup, they both only get about 90% of waterproof eye liner off.) I call that pretty amazing. 1 step instead of 2 (I get to skip eye makeup remover) and I'm that much closer to bed!
Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash
Product Sent for Review Affiliate Links I Bought It