Today a few friends and I are getting together to share with you some beauty splurges to tempt you if you are one of the lucky ones getting a tax refund (if you are, I'm jealous!) I thought it would be fun to share a few things that I'm looking at myself, but also have tried out recently that I think are really worth the price!
1. Tria Age-Defying Laser: If you're worried about aging or hyperpigmentation, you want this laser! It is an at home non-ablative resurfacing laser. I've used it (I have a very extensive post coming soon) and it really is worth the price!
2. Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X: I've done at home hair laser removal and it worked, but partway through my treatments I got pregnant. Oh, the hormones. They undid everything, and I haven't had time to start up again. It's been a few years (about 4), so the technology has advanced a lot. I'd love to try it again, and this is the laser system I'll probably splurge on to do it with.
3. Tory Burch Lip Color: I recently bought this lipstick (I bought Ramble on Rose) and I won't let myself touch it until I take pics. I already want another one, just because the case is so cool.
4. Clarisonic Mia2: I have a Clarisonic Pro, but if you don't have one, you need one. I love that this one comes with skincare items from Kate Somerville.
5. Too Faced Melted Lipstick: These new liquid lipsticks from Too Faced are calling my name! I might need to buy it in every shade.
6. Sephora + Pantone Universe The Face: Radiant Femme Artistry Set: Radiant Orchid is the color of the season and you can get your fix with this set at Sephora.
Coupons.com sponsored our posts in celebration of their Tax Season Deals, and you should know about the Coupons.com Tax Season Sweepstakes! They're giving away prizes every day.
You can win here on 15 Minute Beauty too! 1 winner will win a $100 eGift Certificate, you need to be in the US and over 18 years of age to win. Enter below.